MistE and Catgirl?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MistE and Catgirl?

Postby misterlastname58 » August 29th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Does anyone know what happened to MistE and Catgirl? They were two of my favorites, and it seems that they and their files have been deleted from the site. Also, does anyone know if there is any place to find the files :(
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

An answer

Postby Plaat » August 29th, 2011, 8:47 pm

http://www.esuccubus.com/ This is Elena's site (MistE) it has everything, quite alot to keep you busy.

And Cat-girl has simply removed herself. she announced here on wmm, to some fanfare. Elena I think, had some serious trouble with something. Keep in mind these are real people and perhaps when things get too real, they have the right to pull back and make sure no one abuses this stuff, there was a semi public example on utube with a woman who made some very good videos of herself in trace, and ended up very messed up,.. scary [/b]
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Phoenix-D » August 30th, 2011, 11:08 pm

MistE's files are still there, both here and at her site. There was some major issues with one of the site's other hypnotists a while back, and she hasn't posted since.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » September 1st, 2011, 5:44 pm

Thanks for the answers and for pointing me to esuccubus! That's sad about Cat girl, I hope she's ok. I just had a hard drive meltdown and am trying to replace files, but I guess all her files are gone. Go Go Bubbles was a favorite. Thanks again! <3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

wait, theres more..

Postby Plaat » September 2nd, 2011, 10:31 pm

AH yes, well that other hypnotist made mistakes (and she did) and wants to put it behind her, she started her own free file site which I dare say am a regular to.
link here http://denofdreams.com/forum/index.php her rate is a new file for every 2-3 weeks,
As for the prefect hypno subject "Jen" I'm fairly sure her account was removed a long time ago. I'll link you to the page of the guy who first worked with her, over time as the stuff she was doing under trace that she was showing got really crazy, others or one, abused the triggers shown to mess with her in a..I'll say criminal way. The short and shocking of it was she though she was a robot which just happened to have a "Jen" personality (among many others. Her page said she ended up in a coma and needed intensive help to get some of her mind back. I can't discern what is fact and not but this is what I remember of it. from her last 2 postings, one with her talking about the criminal and the last with her reading a page, and having trouble with it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EntrancementUK
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » September 2nd, 2011, 11:06 pm

Oh REALLY?...
Entrancement UK...
I had heard that there was some sort of disagreement with something he had done... but I had no idea what.
Though I'm still not totally sure what you mean... do you mean he installed triggers which someone else abused, or was he the abuser?
Either way, it sounds like she got seriously messed up.
...do you mind PMing me what the 'crime' was? Obviously for her sake, it shouldn't be posted, but I don't have the slightest inkling of how to even begin searching for further information.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Phoenix-D » September 2nd, 2011, 11:11 pm

Just going to counter-weight Plaat here...I'm not going to bring up the full thing (its on the forum in the e succubus site, announcements section) but Tasha seems to have...ethical issues. I'd be hesitant to listen to anything she produces at this point.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » September 3rd, 2011, 12:22 am

Well wow... not here to start a flamewar, just wanna say I just read the eSuccubus forum post, and... just wow. That is some seriously devious shit right there.
Anywho, it was briefly mentioned that CatGirl extricated herself from this site.
Does anyone have any idea why? I'm just hoping it wasn't anything quite as serious as the previously mentioned examples.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Not flaming

Postby Plaat » September 4th, 2011, 11:12 am

Yes I know what she did was bad, but she seems to be regretful about it all, I'll try to leave it at that. :( Your balance is welcome though, nothing wrong with your point.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby homerj1620 » September 4th, 2011, 10:28 pm

qv wrote:Well wow... not here to start a flamewar, just wanna say I just read the eSuccubus forum post, and... just wow. That is some seriously devious shit right there.

Link?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Phoenix-D » September 4th, 2011, 11:31 pm

homerj1620 wrote:
qv wrote:Well wow... not here to start a flamewar, just wanna say I just read the eSuccubus forum post, and... just wow. That is some seriously devious shit right there.

Link?

http://forum.esuccubus.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=781
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » September 5th, 2011, 1:17 am

Phoenix-D wrote:
http://forum.esuccubus.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=781

I read through all that **** and it sounds like a spat between a tight group of teen age friends. Tempest in a Teapot...
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum