Files that feminize and don't make me a cum crazed slut!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Files that feminize and don't make me a cum crazed slut!

Postby The_Curious_One » September 25th, 2011, 10:29 am

Hello everybody,

For years now, I've had a peculiar interest in fantastic stories about gender transformations and was amazed when I found this site. I've seen a hypnotist live on stage once and know that the mind can get lured into amazing dephts ( :D ), and I would love to try some of the files on here.

However, the thing is that I have a very specific image in mind. What I like about stories like the ones you can find on fictionmania is that the protagonists have to deal with beeing a female without becoming too much of a female personality themselves, if this makes any sense.

To make a long story short: I'de be interested in files that trick one into feeling like a female, to dress female or to change your attitude to a certain degree ( I listened to the hornyschoolgirl file once, the idea to become a giggling girl sounded terrific to me), but hypnotic suggestions about a change of sexual orientation, a craving for men or the desire to suck cock are severe turn-offs for me (so, the desire for boys in the hornyschoolgirl file destroyed the magic IMO).

My question: Do you know any files here that would fit into my interest? And any other general advice for beginners perhaps?

I'm willing to share my progress in this thread if you can give me a hand here :)

Thanks in advance!
The_Curious_One

Postby VeryGnawty » September 25th, 2011, 1:52 pm

I can't think of any files off the top of my head. Submission and sexuality seem to be very common themes in people who want feminization. To be honest, I'm becoming quite the submissive slut myself.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby hammerklav » September 25th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Try this:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/957/axiomcd1.php
hammerklav

Postby Hypgnostic » September 25th, 2011, 10:05 pm

I'm working on a few myself. Once I'm able to put pay files up I plan to start doing custom (NON TTS!!!) files, and plan to do some non-sexual feminization files,
Hypgnostic

Postby The_Curious_One » September 26th, 2011, 3:26 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:I can't think of any files off the top of my head. Submission and sexuality seem to be very common themes in people who want feminization. To be honest, I'm becoming quite the submissive slut myself.

Submission is not quite the problem here. I absolutely consider submission as an essential part of the eroticism that comes with the fantasy of turning into the clichéed obedient girly girl or women, but the focus of that submission on (from a female perspective) heterosexual intercourse simply is :? in my opinion. However, I can clearly see where you come from - or head to - and hope you enjoy it :wink:

@ hammerklav: thanks a lot! But that desire is already existend enough, if you know what I mean ;) It's not really about getting myself to wear that stuff, but to feel and see myself as a female with it :)

@ Hypgnostic: that sounds interesting! Would you mind to tell me more about it.

And even more so, does anybody have some good, general advice for a beginner?

Best wishes,
- The Curious One

PS: While doing another search round, I found a file called "Trigwoman". Do you think this would suit my tastes? Is anyone experienced with this file? Is it beginner friendly?

Thanks a lot!
The_Curious_One

Postby BecomingX » September 26th, 2011, 4:16 pm

Not wanting to self publicize too much but this file might work for you: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4611/Gender-Wipe.php

It's a short file (only 10 minutes) but it's sole aim is making you accept your feminine self - nothing about slavery or sexual preferences in this one.

If you try it, I hope it works for you :-)

Best wishes
xx Bx xx
BecomingX

Postby ParanoidLord » September 26th, 2011, 5:23 pm

You might find your options more open if you consider editing offending references out of promising sounding files. Of course, if you do this, make sure to export your results to a WAV or FLAC file so that you don't lose quality (especially since, as far as I know, a lot of the files here are uploaded at low bitrates/sampling frequencies).

As for Trigwoman: I researched it when I was first getting into hypnosis. Try the updated version (Trigwoman2) - it's better rated and, in my opinion, has better content. It doesn't appear to make you submissive, but it will make you think you're a woman, and with further training, make you think your body is that of a woman. You still should get your own female clothing, though.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 26th, 2011, 6:30 pm

ParanoidLord wrote:You might find your options more open if you consider editing offending references out of promising sounding files.

When it comes to working with hypnosis files, Audacity is worth its weight in gold.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Hypgnostic » September 26th, 2011, 10:10 pm

So is Adobe Audition!

Hypgnostic: that sounds interesting! Would you mind to tell me more about it.

Yeah...wanting to create more "realistic" feminization files. Not every bio woman is the same, and many fem files enforce stereotypes.
Hypgnostic

Postby qv » September 27th, 2011, 12:47 am

Hypgnostic wrote:

Yeah...wanting to create more "realistic" feminization files. Not every bio woman is the same, and many fem files enforce stereotypes.

DAMN RIGHT THEY DO
And I really want to say more, but once I start, I never end... so just... nothing but agreement here.
*Deterministic nod*.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby poetzero » September 27th, 2011, 5:14 am

CycoMelody's TrigWomanCocktail is even better as it mixes in an Accelerator file and a trance deepener within it. Bear in mind though, I have been listening to all variations of said file for over 5 years and it wasn't until about a year and a half ago that the file's fullest effects came to fruition. Files that involve hallucination, such as this one, take a lot of time and patience.

Perhaps, if you start with the above file I mentioned, and listen to it on a daily basis for a couple of weeks and then every other day, your subconscious mind will accept the trigger fully in a more expeditious manner.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby The_Curious_One » September 27th, 2011, 10:32 am

First of all, thanks a lot to everyone posting here, and for your helping hands 8)

We are definitely getting closer to something here, I just know it!

The file that you, poetzero mention sounds fantastica and exactly like something that I'm after, thank you so much for mentioning it here :D I immediately found the trig_woman files, but not the one you mentioned. I will so check this out... beginning this evening! Stay tuned

Yes, I know that these kind of things don't work over night but still, I'm very excited to try this one out.

You say that it took you five years to perfect the file. Please, elaborate! How was it at the beginning? What was the defining turning point for you? How does it feel now? Do you use any kind of requisites to help you?

And, most importantly, do you use it for fun, or do you see yourself as a transgendered person? (please be kind if I am not applying the correct terminology here. I do not intend to sound rude or to start disputes, I just want to talk :) )

You know, I don't want to turn myself inside out as in becoming a woman 24/7. I want to get the sensations, but keep them in privacy. I want to see how fur my mind can take me. I am, quite eponimously, just curious ;)

@ Hypgnostic and qv: well, to be honest I... don't mind stereotypes that much :roll: (rolling eyes as in "I'm sorry for just saying it out loud, and I sincerely hope you both don't get any hard feelings over my directness :) )

@ Paranoidlord: Fantastic to see you posting here, I read your journal with great interest :) :) :) would you mind sharing a bit more about your relations to trigwoman2???

Cheers!
The_Curious_One

Postby VeryGnawty » September 27th, 2011, 11:31 am

The_Curious_One wrote:
You know, I don't want to turn myself inside out as in becoming a woman 24/7. I want to get the sensations, but keep them in privacy. I want to see how fur my mind can take me. I am, quite eponimously, just curious ;)

The world needs a lot more people like you. Most feminization techniques are geared for people who actually want to be female, such as myself. It seems that most people judge us, and won't allow themselves to understand how glorious our experience really is.

I applaud you for allowing yourself to play with feminization, while realizing that it is just a game. The world needs more people who are playful, rather than people who are judgmental and malicious.

As someone who has experienced some feminization in body, and quite a bit of feminization in mind, I can tell you that it is actually very exciting! Since you seem to have a really good grasp of what you want out of it, you can create as little or as much as you want. All you need is the right suggestions in your subconscious.

I would love to help you. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I have any extra time to take on any more hypnotic subjects. I've been spending a lot of time working with and updating my current subjects on their suggestions.

Send me a PM, if you are interested in being my subject. If I can find the time, I'll try to squeeze you into my schedule.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Fjm » September 27th, 2011, 2:17 pm

Hypgnostic wrote:So is Adobe Audition!

"Gentle" feminization files, perhaps non-sexual are what I prefer. I'm ok about sexual attraction to men when I imagine myself as a female but that doesn't mean I'd like to become a stereotypical cum-crazed, ultra-submissive "slut" obsessed with cock. :)

Anyway, my advice for the non-transgendered feminization beginner is to be somewhat cautious about listening to "permanent" files, particularly if they have subliminals of unknown content (better have control of what we put in our mind imo); some people can apparently stop listening and experience the feelings and suggestions wearing off. In my case after just eight total listenings of trigger&permanent files (I then stopped weeks ago) the desire to be a woman it's stronger and ever-present. Yes the files didn't "create" it but they probably made it permanently (?) stronger.

@OP: TrigWoman2, GS-TrigWoman2 (woman voice version) and Trig Woman Cocktail are ok, have fun. :)
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » September 27th, 2011, 2:39 pm

Fjm wrote:Yes the files didn't "create" it but they probably made it permanently (?) stronger. They can be powerful. :)

The files don't need to create it. Once you open the Pandora's Box of your subconscious mind, it becomes very difficult to close that box. All the files did was help you to open that box.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby winbb2 » September 27th, 2011, 3:42 pm

Thanks for starting this thread The_Curious_One. I am like you and want to experience a male to female gender transformation while tranced or triggered, but not to have any permanent changes. I have tried a few of the files that have been mentioned so far. I have enjoyed reading everyone's input and experiences. My ultimate goal would be to one day hallucinate changes too.....so I hope this thread keeps going and I can learn from it too!
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby poetzero » September 29th, 2011, 5:59 am

The_Curious_One wrote:The file that you, poetzero mention sounds fantastica and exactly like something that I'm after, thank you so much for mentioning it here :D I immediately found the trig_woman files, but not the one you mentioned. I will so check this out... beginning this evening! Stay tuned

Yes, I know that these kind of things don't work over night but still, I'm very excited to try this one out.

You say that it took you five years to perfect the file. Please, elaborate! How was it at the beginning? What was the defining turning point for you? How does it feel now? Do you use any kind of requisites to help you?

And, most importantly, do you use it for fun, or do you see yourself as a transgendered person? (please be kind if I am not applying the correct terminology here. I do not intend to sound rude or to start disputes, I just want to talk :) )

Cheers!

There's so much to explain. It may be best to peruse my journal. It's been about a year since my last entry, so it's in there buried somewhere. The results were hardly there in the beginning, due to my lack of trancing. It had taken maybe 3 1/2 years until my trances got deep enough to really start to feel the trigger in a nominal way. Melody's file was definately responsable for breaking those barriers.

As for me, I trigger myself more or less as a relaxing tool, but it's fun all the same. When I'm home, I'd say I'm dressed 40% of the time. Most would probably consider me a CD, but I do identify as TG. The concept of yin-yang plays a role in my philosophies, so a balance of the male and female self is a part of my mindset. these ideas were made long before I discovered WMM. This file helps immensely.

There have been times when I'd trigger daily, but I haven't triggered as much recently as life has gotten a little more involved. As hypno-fetishists, we are a societal minority, but we are still the 99%. See you at the protests.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby winbb2 » September 29th, 2011, 11:33 am

poetzero wrote:
There's so much to explain. It may be best to peruse my journal. It's been about a year since my last entry, so it's in there buried somewhere. The results were hardly there in the beginning, due to my lack of trancing. It had taken maybe 3 1/2 years until my trances got deep enough to really start to feel the trigger in a nominal way. Melody's file was definately responsable for breaking those barriers.

After reading your post poetzero, I read your journal entries. Wow congratulations! I so much want to achieve the visualizations like you have. It shows that I need to keep doing this and work at it. Thanks for the inspiration.
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby poetzero » September 30th, 2011, 5:11 am

Not a problem, winbb, and you're welcome. Best of luck to ya. Cheers.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby The_Curious_One » September 30th, 2011, 10:49 am

What a compliment, VeryGnawty! I sincerely appreciate your words :) There was a time in my life when I just gave too much about the norm and standards, and doing all this here is really a great way to make to most out of my capacities, I guess.

But what do you mean with "becoming a subject?" Sorry if I potentially sound noobish, but I really don't know what you mean with that :(

And also thanks to both of you, winbb and poetzero for contributing here. Having a relaxed talk about things is just how I wanted it to be 8) and getting to know that everything might just come up roses with a bit of patience, as your journal makes clear, poetzero, is highly encouraging.

I had a harsh time today and yesterday (way too much sitting in a dentist's chair for my taste 8O ), but I guess tonight I will finally be able to give the Cocktail a try. Hopefully it has a taste of Whiskey :wink:

Best Wishes,
- The Curious One
The_Curious_One

Postby VeryGnawty » September 30th, 2011, 1:37 pm

The_Curious_One wrote:What a compliment, VeryGnawty! I sincerely appreciate your words :)

I'm glad you are pleased. VeryGnawty has been hypnotized to feel pleasure when she pleases others. VeryGnawty is being trained to serve others.

But what do you mean with "becoming a subject?"

Do you want me to hypnotize you?

I may have time to take on another subject. My current subjects are taking their suggestions very well. If you want me to help you with your hypnosis, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby winbb2 » October 2nd, 2011, 2:53 pm

The_Curious_One wrote:What a compliment, VeryGnawty! I sincerely appreciate your words :) There was a time in my life when I just gave too much about the norm and standards, and doing all this here is really a great way to make to most out of my capacities, I guess.

But what do you mean with "becoming a subject?" Sorry if I potentially sound noobish, but I really don't know what you mean with that :(

And also thanks to both of you, winbb and poetzero for contributing here. Having a relaxed talk about things is just how I wanted it to be 8) and getting to know that everything might just come up roses with a bit of patience, as your journal makes clear, poetzero, is highly encouraging.

I had a harsh time today and yesterday (way too much sitting in a dentist's chair for my taste 8O ), but I guess tonight I will finally be able to give the Cocktail a try. Hopefully it has a taste of Whiskey :wink:

Best Wishes,
- The Curious One

Keep us posted with your results! I hope you have good success. :)
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby sudo » October 6th, 2011, 3:36 pm

I feel just like the OP and I figured I'd weight in! I'll be sure to check out the files hat have been suggested too.
sudo

Return to Feminizations Forum