Being a woman is not a game.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Being a woman is not a game.

Postby Senna » January 14th, 2012, 1:00 am

I plan to make a file mainly for men that will let them experience pleasures as a woman. The will be triggered when he plays a sex game on his computer or online. For example if it is a game where a woman is sucking a cock the file cause his brain to think the girl sucking the cock is his body. Then he will feel everything the girl in the game feels as the brain will think that is his real body until the game ends. While in the body of this girl he will feel like a woman sucking a real cock and he might even think and act like a woman. This would also work in a mmo game if a man creates a female character. When playing as a female character in a mmo the brain will still think that is your real body until you decide to stop playing. You will feel the weight of your female characters boobs and you will notice you won't feel your penis at all even if it is erect.

The script should be done by February or sooner. What does everyone think about this idea?
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby saints56 » January 14th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Cool idea let me know when it comes out. :D
saints56
Regular
Regular

Postby twich » January 14th, 2012, 11:11 pm

That sounds really good, but I think it should stay attached to sex games, or have two slightly diferent scrips, one for all games, one for sex games.
twich
Regular
Regular

Postby aleyster » January 15th, 2012, 4:51 pm

Senna, that is a really cool idea! ;) Also, it's nice to see you writing again.
aleyster

Postby qv » January 15th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Yeah, wonderful idea, but I think it's very important to include some safeties... considering the depravity of some games out there. That is to say, the sex in the sex games isn't necessarily all that enjoyable for the girls involved... in certain games.

Oh, and what to do if it's a threesome?

...yeah, the idea is fantastic, but I can't help but wonder how you'll hammer out the details... even so, I'll be keeping a close eye on this too, lol.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aleyster » January 16th, 2012, 10:36 am

Well, if you don't like what the girl feels in those games... don't play them, or don't use the file. It's easy!
And if it is a threesome, then obviously the subject would pick up one of the girls and feel everything from her, because the file talks about characters, so the female character your subconscious identifies with should be the one that you experience ;)
aleyster

Postby CycoMelody » January 16th, 2012, 11:42 am

Great Idea!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » January 16th, 2012, 4:50 pm

aleyster wrote:Well, if you don't like what the girl feels in those games... don't play them, or don't use the file. It's easy!
And if it is a threesome, then obviously the subject would pick up one of the girls and feel everything from her, because the file talks about characters, so the female character your subconscious identifies with should be the one that you experience ;)

Yeah, except what if you wanted to be surprised, and it turns out to be a bad surprise? And... okay, so there's a particular game I'm thinking about. Katawa Shoujo. The girls have disabilities. What's to say they wouldn't feel the lack of legs, or arms, or sight, etc.?

And I would imagine that in the case of threesomes, it could be a bit of a toss-up as to who to identify with. Particularly since I would assume people would gravitate to whoever is getting more attention, so if that changes, people might change.

...just my two cents. Again, looking forward to how this works out.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ParanoidLord » January 16th, 2012, 9:09 pm

Here's an idea for the file - add some programming coercing the listener to prefer playing as female characters in these games. It's subtle, but it could accelerate the effects.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Senna » January 17th, 2012, 2:39 am

Yes, I plan to make the file encourage males to want to play as female characters all the time. If a game involves more then one main girl you will obviously like one more then the others and the one you like the best will be the one your brain will choose. I suggest you pick a list of sex games out before listening to file if you are worried the sex might not be enjoyable. Two files will be made. One will be for mmo games and the other will be for sex games. For a really good experience I suggest you pick a mmo that lets you adjust everything on the female character (breast size, hip size, and many other things.) The more options you have when making a female character then the easier it will be for your brain to create a perfect female form for you.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby usamer » January 17th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Hi Senna, your idea sounds great to me. I love to play Second Life, which is a mmo game. There I love to change my avatar into a female, and modify it. I love playing the role as a slave and it would be great to have a file reinforcing those feelings.
usamer

Postby Senna » January 18th, 2012, 2:21 am

I have already finished the script for the mmo version. Personally I think people should consider playing a mmo called mabinogi since the characters age and you could experience puberty as a girl.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby raewatkins » January 19th, 2012, 4:03 pm

Will be looking forward to this :D
raewatkins

Postby Queen42 » January 30th, 2012, 11:35 pm

Sounds like just what I'm looking for.
Mmmm. . . . to feel like a natural Woman. . . what I would love to experience.
Queen42

Postby hiffayo » February 1st, 2012, 2:11 pm

Would it be possible to make the MMO file work for single player games or non-MMO games too? There are plenty of single player non-sex games, where such a thing could be interesting.
hiffayo

Postby Senna » February 4th, 2012, 2:08 am

hiffayo wrote:Would it be possible to make the MMO file work for single player games or non-MMO games too? There are plenty of single player non-sex games, where such a thing could be interesting.

Yes that is easily possible and I will work on another file for single player games as soon as the first two files are complete. I will also be working on a file that causes the brain to make you design a female character online and the brain will start to think that is your real body no matter what you are doing. Eventually the brain will accept the female body you created as your new gender and shape and feminization will begin and continue until you look exactly like the girl you created.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby hypotoad » April 6th, 2012, 9:23 pm

febuary!!! does that mean this is out!?!?!? MUST FIND
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby hypotoad » August 28th, 2012, 2:59 pm

soon
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » August 28th, 2012, 6:35 pm

Glad everyone is getting so excited. I am very sorry this file has been running so late. The file for mmos and sex games will be released on August 31st and they will be very powerful.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Winterdream » August 31st, 2012, 2:33 pm

sounds great
Winterdream

Postby hypotoad » August 31st, 2012, 2:47 pm

winter dream is posting from the future o.o

I wonder if its out then?

haha its a good day! last day of work, wine kit is ready and this file will be released
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » August 31st, 2012, 9:18 pm

I am currently recording the file and it will be out in a few more hours. Just to be sure I tested a shorter test version of the file a few days ago. The male subject got results after the first listen. This file will be very powerful. Check for it in 4 to 6 hours.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby hypotoad » September 1st, 2012, 6:55 am

I dont see it :(

Oh well it will get here eventually! im sure of it! :D
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby hypotoad » September 5th, 2012, 1:18 pm

did something go wrong with the upload?
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » September 17th, 2012, 12:38 pm

hypotoad wrote:did something go wrong with the upload?

Sorry this file is running late. My mic is old and has trouble working properly. I will have a new mic in a few days and I will record the file right away. This file will be released by the end of September.

While you wait I can safely say this file will be extremely effective. I have tested the sample on 5 males and 3 females. Men experienced feeling just like the girls in the game. They could feel the weight their breasts and experienced everything the girl in the game experienced.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Ravyn » September 18th, 2012, 5:30 am

id like to try the sample and see how it works..
Ravyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Lostone0 » September 18th, 2012, 7:59 pm

This sounds fun
Lostone0

Postby hypotoad » September 19th, 2012, 9:00 pm

haha its ok :D i dont mind waiting longer if I have too. I was just worried because you said it would be up in a few hours and then disapeered for a few weeks XD

I understand these things happen I was worried something happened to you :(

Good Luck! and best wishes too you
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » September 20th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Good news for all my patient fans. The new mic arrived today and I will record the file tonight. It will be released sometime on the 21st
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Ravyn » September 22nd, 2012, 3:08 am

21st of october or is it already out and what is the link to it..
Ravyn
Regular
Regular

Postby hypotoad » September 22nd, 2012, 6:02 pm

Ravyn wrote:21st of october or is it already out and what is the link to it..

I too am interested in this.
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » September 23rd, 2012, 2:37 am

hypotoad wrote:
Ravyn wrote:21st of october or is it already out and what is the link to it..

I too am interested in this.

Sorry for the delays everyone. Expect the Sex Game version and the mmo version to be released in 2 hours or less.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby RebecaRaquel » November 23rd, 2012, 12:21 pm

Very nice idea Senna.

Little kiss,

Becca
RebecaRaquel

Postby debbie32 » November 24th, 2012, 10:38 am

where can I find the game? :cry:
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby hypotoad » December 5th, 2012, 4:56 pm

its not a game its self although you can find them all over the internet

funny-games.biz/adult seems to have alot

you can also occasionally find some on 4chan under flash but becareful about the ones on 4chan, you have to go through what ever sex game you play and 4chan doesnt let you preview them :D
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » December 12th, 2012, 12:59 am

Yes, you do have to pick the sex games. It is advised to pick a list of sex games before listening. The mmo version is quite effective as well :twisted:
Senna
Regular
Regular

Re: Being a woman is not a game.

Postby Tangy » December 15th, 2012, 2:23 pm

Senna wrote:I plan to make a file mainly for men that will let them experience pleasures as a woman. The will be triggered when he plays a sex game on his computer or online. For example if it is a game where a woman is sucking a cock the file cause his brain to think the girl sucking the cock is his body. Then he will feel everything the girl in the game feels as the brain will think that is his real body until the game ends. While in the body of this girl he will feel like a woman sucking a real cock and he might even think and act like a woman. This would also work in a mmo game if a man creates a female character. When playing as a female character in a mmo the brain will still think that is your real body until you decide to stop playing. You will feel the weight of your female characters boobs and you will notice you won't feel your penis at all even if it is erect.

The script should be done by February or sooner. What does everyone think about this idea?

I just really read your post Being a Women is not a Game and I going have to admit being a Women is the biggest game there is depends on who you talk too people give up their entire lives just to be with them. HAY MEN CHECK OUT THAT GAME I WANT HER. :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby dark_wolf49 » December 17th, 2012, 6:59 am

I wanna know when and if she ever came out with the file and where to find it ??????
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lams » December 17th, 2012, 10:03 am

you can find it by the premium files
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » December 19th, 2012, 7:01 am

Under what name ????
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lams » December 19th, 2012, 10:17 am

that is a funny question.

the title of the file is,

Being a woman is not a game

by senna
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » December 20th, 2012, 8:01 pm

lams wrote:that is a funny question.

the title of the file is,

Being a woman is not a game

by senna

Yes, my file is called "Being a Woman is not a Game," and it can be found in the feminization section on page 1. There is one file for online sex games and another file for mmo type games. Please post your results here. Your feedback is very helpful :D
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Lostone0 » December 22nd, 2012, 5:08 pm

Needs an induction really. I haven't been able to go under at all. voice needs to sound less pitchy towards the front. it's a good file, but for it to work on me needs to sound more natural and lead me into a trance
Lostone0

Postby twich » January 6th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Senna, would you mind posting the script you made for this file? I'd love to make some slight changes just to make it more effective for me, using a TTS and some editing software. I would send you the final result if I end up doing it, and it would be awsome if you would let me.
twich
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum