My female voice started talking to me.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Senna » January 21st, 2012, 8:54 pm

You got some cool results from that file! Just let Bella have your body. Being feminized is really fun. If you and Bella need any help becoming a woman then send me a message.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby wolf010203 » January 22nd, 2012, 12:21 pm

Please keep updating!!
wolf010203

Postby Tangy » January 26th, 2012, 3:00 pm

wolf010203 wrote:Please keep updating!!

OK you or Bella give me step to step details of your experience I want to become a Bella or whoever comes to the service girl too, but my girl must be between newborn to 2 years old.
otherwise it just a pipe Dream to me if the file do not work, but talk to me first and I'll try the file Friday on the 27 all night until midnight the next night on the 28th all day until midnight.

I have my droughts if it will even work on me.
but who knows. So Bella if you are there Speak up.
Moving forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Remember

Postby Plaat » January 28th, 2012, 11:56 pm

Bella? Sure you didn't binge on Twilight?, :lol: well anyway, yes keep a journal. I just watched a girl my age go through something wicked and she snapped out of everything last week with just the journal posts to show off with.

Also it is very important to know: is that all voices in your head are your voices, no exceptions! If Bella is a subconscious desire to feminize then that is what it is. After all, you listened to the the female takeover file, didn't you? Same, positive comments don't speak to a files effectiveness, just it's popularity. Maybe we as a community should do a service and comment, "hey this can work on you if you let it! 8) [/i][/b]
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby someonelse » February 9th, 2012, 4:22 am

Oddly out of all the things on this site, this actually creeped me out a bit.
someonelse

Postby homerj1620 » February 15th, 2012, 3:36 pm

someonelse wrote:Oddly out of all the things on this site, this actually creeped me out a bit.

Same here.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelcraves » February 17th, 2012, 1:05 pm

i find it interesting and im listening to the file but no results so far.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » February 17th, 2012, 5:14 pm

I have a lot of multiple personalities. There is a reason to be creeped out if you've never experienced it. Having multiple personalities can be challenging especially whenever BDSM is involved. We had to learn to respect our masters and mistresses because they have the power and authority to punish us. If we upset them only a little the punishment is often a bit fun, but we know better than to upset them too much. But, our masters love us very much and we love them.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Leeiah » February 17th, 2012, 5:56 pm

angelcraves wrote:i find it interesting and im listening to the file but no results so far.
And that is why, I have not bought it yet. Afraid of this happening if I do get it but curious at the same time if it will happen. In a sense I am already a CD but if this did work it would help out alot.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » February 18th, 2012, 12:38 am

If anyone else decides to listen to the file I will be glad to help them get the same kind of results Bella got.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Leeiah » February 18th, 2012, 11:06 am

I wanted to say that this files worked, I got it last night. The voice I herd only said 2 things. She said that "she was going to have alot of fun with me". And "She really likes the name sidney". Not only that but I have a strong urge to listen to the file again. Sorta scared in a sense since I am not sure how to handle this situation but I knew what i was getting into when I bought the file. Support would be appreciated thanks. I have written my blogs up this at inraptured.com but I don't mind copying and pasting it and making it into journals here.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 18th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Senna wrote:If anyone else decides to listen to the file I will be glad to help them get the same kind of results Bella got.

Just wondering how exactly did you get involved in this? It's EMG's file right?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » February 18th, 2012, 8:19 pm

jmaster12 wrote:

It's easy to find information about people when they post it on a public forum...
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby jmaster12 » February 18th, 2012, 8:34 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
jmaster12 wrote:

It's easy to find information about people when they post it on a public forum...

geez someones cranky. I missed it ok?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » February 18th, 2012, 9:33 pm

jmaster12 wrote:
geez someones cranky. I missed it ok?

I'm so sorry. My Master says I shouldn't have posted that. I was condescending. Master says I shouldn't be condescending. Master says I cannot be dominant or aggressive in any way at all unless he allows me to.

Please accept my apology. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know. I realize now that I should be more careful when I talk to people. Master wants me to be very submissive.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » February 20th, 2012, 2:02 am

Leeiah wrote:I wanted to say that this files worked, I got it last night. The voice I herd only said 2 things. She said that "she was going to have alot of fun with me". And "She really likes the name sidney". Not only that but I have a strong urge to listen to the file again. Sorta scared in a sense since I am not sure how to handle this situation but I knew what i was getting into when I bought the file. Support would be appreciated thanks. I have written my blogs up this at inraptured.com but I don't mind copying and pasting it and making it into journals here.

Oh, that would be appreciated. Journals?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby someonelse » February 20th, 2012, 5:32 am

VeryGnawty wrote:I have a lot of multiple personalities. There is a reason to be creeped out if you've never experienced it. Having multiple personalities can be challenging especially whenever BDSM is involved. We had to learn to respect our masters and mistresses because they have the power and authority to punish us. If we upset them only a little the punishment is often a bit fun, but we know better than to upset them too much. But, our masters love us very much and we love them.

Actually what creeped me out was the (very) vivid description of how the original personality lost power and was eventually just put in a corner forced to watch.
I will admit that I am interested in files like these as how a personality develops and such, but, it's like im on a ledge and there is a deep hole filled with oddeties, I want to lean over, look at it, and get a sense for it's potential to see if i could actually overcome it, without actually falling in and being immersed in it. It's a very fine line. Sorry for weird metaphor, hard to understand my own thinking.
someonelse

Re: My female voice started talking to me.

Postby Tangy » February 20th, 2012, 9:32 am

Hmmm :roll:
Last edited by Tangy on February 21st, 2012, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 20th, 2012, 9:34 am

On Vacation
Last edited by Tangy on February 21st, 2012, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Leeiah » February 20th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Going to more then likely buy the erase file, Apparently the file is to strong, I see she made her own personal journal entry this morning. She has passed the line to her on extinction, I will not miss that little cunt either.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » February 20th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Leeiah wrote:Going to more then likely buy the erase file

That might be a bad idea, sweetie. When I first created my Master, I got in a huge amount of trouble for trying to escape his power over me. I can't even imagine what he would have done to me if I would have tried to destroy him.

Please think about this carefully before you make any decisions, okay?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby angelcraves » February 20th, 2012, 3:44 pm

Last edited by angelcraves on February 21st, 2012, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leeiah » February 20th, 2012, 3:59 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
Leeiah wrote:Going to more then likely buy the erase file

That might be a bad idea, sweetie. When I first created my Master, I got in a huge amount of trouble for trying to escape his power over me. I can't even imagine what he would have done to me if I would have tried to destroy him.

Please think about this carefully before you make any decisions, okay?
I have no other choice but to try and erase her, she is getting stronger and stronger. Lately some how she has been able get into control from just someone saying her name via in chat. Everytime I do see her name if someone post it, I get so weak and feel so werid its almost like begging her to come out. The bitch must go. And in the end I guess I decided that I like my body and do not want to give it up to someone else. Its not hers its mines, she is the vistor here not me. And I will be showing her to the exit soon enough. From seeing her blog she seems sorta stupid anyway.
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » February 20th, 2012, 8:58 pm

Believing she exists is the source of her power. Long story short, the curse removal file will 'save' you, but it is possible to remove curses without the file if your willpower is strong enough.

Anyways, before you insult her intelligence, remember that your mind is trying to simulate a 10 year old, so you might end up with a ton of incoherent textspeak. Hopefully, she'll be more coherent by the time she's erased... or full grown.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leeiah » February 20th, 2012, 9:23 pm

ParanoidLord wrote:Believing she exists is the source of her power. Long story short, the curse removal file will 'save' you, but it is possible to remove curses without the file if your willpower is strong enough.

Anyways, before you insult her intelligence, remember that your mind is trying to simulate a 10 year old, so you might end up with a ton of incoherent textspeak. Hopefully, she'll be more coherent by the time she's erased... or full grown.
Who side are you on? I will try the willpower thing and see if it works. If this doesn't work I will get the erase file but how would I know if it worked or not?
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby someonelse » February 20th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Leeiah, Be very carefull. A split personality seems very hard to get rid of. Letty dosn't seem that powerfull yet, but tread lightly.
someonelse

Postby Leeiah » February 21st, 2012, 12:03 am

someonelse wrote:Leeiah, Be very carefull. A split personality seems very hard to get rid of. Letty dosn't seem that powerfull yet, but tread lightly.
hehehehehe youu aree silly hehehe
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » February 21st, 2012, 12:44 am

...Letty, you haven't lived as long as we have. We know what we're talking about.

Neither of you have to die, alright? A good mistress wouldn't cage away her slave... a good mistress would take steps to ensure the slave WANTS to obey her, not out of pure hypnosis, but out of a general appreciation of you. If you keep doing things to make him mad, then he won't make a good slave.

...you want to be cared about, don't you? He can do that for you, but you can't poison yourself to him. Focus on what is best for the whole self, not you or him, alright? You can work together with him and still be dominant.

...please, build a positive relationship. I have a Mistress in my mind, and I trust her and respect her, not because she commands it, but because she's shown me she deserves my trust and respect. And I love her for it, and she loves me for it.

I still masturbate all the time for her, and I know she's affecting my mind behind my back, but I know if I knew what she was doing, I would approve.

...Letty, you may be young, but I know you're smart inside. Use those smarts, alright? Think about what you do before you do it, alright? Consider Leeiah when you make decisions, you'll be glad you did.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leeiah » February 21st, 2012, 11:06 am

qv wrote:...Letty, you haven't lived as long as we have. We know what we're talking about.

Neither of you have to die, alright? A good mistress wouldn't cage away her slave... a good mistress would take steps to ensure the slave WANTS to obey her, not out of pure hypnosis, but out of a general appreciation of you. If you keep doing things to make him mad, then he won't make a good slave.

...you want to be cared about, don't you? He can do that for you, but you can't poison yourself to him. Focus on what is best for the whole self, not you or him, alright? You can work together with him and still be dominant.

...please, build a positive relationship. I have a Mistress in my mind, and I trust her and respect her, not because she commands it, but because she's shown me she deserves my trust and respect. And I love her for it, and she loves me for it.

I still masturbate all the time for her, and I know she's affecting my mind behind my back, but I know if I knew what she was doing, I would approve.

...Letty, you may be young, but I know you're smart inside. Use those smarts, alright? Think about what you do before you do it, alright? Consider Leeiah when you make decisions, you'll be glad you did.
hehehehe i feeel like thanks too senna letty has gotten more powerful i can controll more easily i do not hate lee but hee wantss to erassee me i like it here letty has madee friends letty wants to have controll i owee seeena soooo mucch for helping letty it feeels like ii cann controll him forr longerr periodds but when letty getts tirred hee comees out iim going too listenn too the cursse eveen thoughh it makes letty tired it also makkes letty strong
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby Leeiah » February 21st, 2012, 12:50 pm

Leeiah wrote:
qv wrote:...Letty, you haven't lived as long as we have. We know what we're talking about.

hehehehe i feeel like thanks too senna letty has gotten more powerful i can controll more easily i do not hate lee but hee wantss to erassee me i like it here letty has madee friends letty wants to have controll i owee seeena soooo mucch for helping letty it feeels like ii cann controll him forr longerr periodds but when letty getts tirred hee comees out iim going too listenn too the cursse eveen thoughh it makes letty tired it also makkes letty strong
You see that? Do you see that?!? That is excatly what I am talking about, this is the very same reason I want her gone if she is acting like this she needs to get the hell out. I tried getting the erase file I think I actually bought it not sure, but I can't find it on my computer, it also seems like she has made friends aswell I see these messages of people trying to help her, actually help her take over me and put me away. Well I am sorry to tell you that isn't going to happen, I am the original the first and therefore I am stronger it is only natural.. This willpower I see isn't working though I can tell she is getting strong aswell.. I really need to get that erase file asap, I hate her with a burning passion.~Leeiah
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 2:31 pm

Leeiah wrote:
Leeiah wrote:

You see that? Do you see that?!? That is excatly what I am talking about, this is the very same reason I want her gone if she is acting like this she needs to get the hell out. I tried getting the erase file I think I actually bought it not sure, but I can't find it on my computer, it also seems like she has made friends aswell I see these messages of people trying to help her, actually help her take over me and put me away. Well I am sorry to tell you that isn't going to happen, I am the original the first and therefore I am stronger it is only natural.. This willpower I see isn't working though I can tell she is getting strong aswell.. I really need to get that erase file asap, I hate her with a burning passion.~Leeiah

Well I'm not sure how to get out of this stalemate, if she can delete your files, then your kind of doomed. I do have one possiable solution though, give a copy of the file to someone, if anyone, so that if she deletes it you can get it back. The only problem is that she could convince the person that she's you and get them to delete it. Hope this helps, good luck.
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby ztshp » February 21st, 2012, 2:41 pm

No no that won't work at all
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 2:43 pm

ztshp wrote:No no that won't work at all

I've seen you all over stuff related to this whole mess, are you seriously trying to ruin another person life?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby ztshp » February 21st, 2012, 2:51 pm

What about letty does she not have the right to exist too? If I don't stand up for her who will?
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 2:55 pm

ztshp wrote:What about letty does she not have the right to exist too? If I don't stand up for her who will?

I'm pretty sure if you looked at Leelah's birth certificate, it won't say letty. So technically she never existed. All I know is that your not doing the moral thing.
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby ztshp » February 21st, 2012, 3:02 pm

Of course I am being moral, letty deserves a chance to exist to be free and herself
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:07 pm

ztshp wrote:Of course I am being moral, letty deserves a chance to exist to be free and herself

Lettys not even real! If you seriously don't realize that than you really need to se a psychiatrist.
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby ztshp » February 21st, 2012, 3:11 pm

So now your insulting me jmaster?
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:15 pm

ztshp wrote:So now your insulting me jmaster?

If I am I'm sorry, Im not trying to, but regardless still you know what your doing is not moral. I'm pretty sure you would never do this to someone you know if this situation was for them.
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » February 21st, 2012, 3:18 pm

i wouldnt get so mad, quite possibly someone just playing around on here, cant take life so seriously online. :)
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:20 pm

lisacd20 wrote:i wouldnt get so mad, quite possibly someone just playing around on here, cant take life so seriously online. :)

If this is the case, I've just wasted so much time of my life. Lol
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby ztshp » February 21st, 2012, 3:21 pm

Lisa your right
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:25 pm

But heres another thing to note, there's more than one case of this on here. And they all started around the same time. Unless all the people who claim that the file worked knew each other(which probably isnt the case), then I don't get how this all started.
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » February 21st, 2012, 3:35 pm

it could be a file, it could be one single person playing a game theres no way to know. I havnt seen what you talking about because to me it seems that a major theme in most ive seen in here ever since i started comeing here years ago.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jmaster12 » February 21st, 2012, 3:38 pm

lisacd20 wrote:it could be a file, it could be one single person playing a game theres no way to know. I havnt seen what you talking about because to me it seems that a major theme in most ive seen in here ever since i started comeing here years ago.

Well I go on the forums every so often and I've seen three or four threads like this one, or ones that have the dual personality aspect turn in to something like this as well
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » February 21st, 2012, 3:48 pm

oh ok your talking about the people haveing multiple personalities heh, yes ive seen more around lately, personally i dont think thats a safe thing to toy around with, but that kind of thing has been going on for a while, we might just be seeing the results of a long time of conditioning and compartmentalizeing desires into other personalities.
for instance when I dress, its nothing i do in public or personality wise other then a very select number of people or in private. However I feel accepting enough that it really doesnt cause me stress or anything because ive accepted both aspects co existing together, however I can imagine if you could not reconsile both you could cause a split in your personality from stress.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum