straight guys?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

straight guys?

Postby Arkadia » February 11th, 2012, 4:23 pm

It's been absolutely ages since I've done any hypnosis, so I thought... well I've nothing to do at the moment, why not get back into it?

So, a question for the straight boys here (I know you exist!), what do you particularly want to hear? I'm open to suggestions :)

x
Last edited by Arkadia on April 26th, 2012, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkadia

Postby Arkadia » February 12th, 2012, 5:09 am

Great suggestions there, I'll do a bit of writing today and see what I come up with, and hopefully get something recorded this evening :)
Arkadia

Postby BillionSix » February 12th, 2012, 9:04 pm

Hmm. I don't know if anyone else wants this, but my fantasies involve being more dominant and having a super-charged sex drive. So a file that turns me into a Dominant Man-Slut would be cool.

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby Dogboy » February 13th, 2012, 9:18 pm

I'd like kind of the opposite of BillionSix. A sex crazed man who is only interested in pleasing women sexually in a submissive way.

Dominant women is what I'm looking for.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » February 18th, 2012, 1:14 pm

1) Definitely a female voice, since it is the sex we are attracted to. Yeah, it was already mentioned, but its a big one.

2) As a straight guy, one of the more tame things I thought about was a hypnosis file or series of files that make the listener fall in love with the female hypnotist while under. Then the hypnotist uses positive words and compliments to make the guy comfortable with doing and feeling certain things for her. All of which are non-harmful. Like, for instance, making him masturbate or imagine how good it would feel to lick a girl out, but without the usual domme overtone. Or maybe cook and clean for the day. The important thing is that it makes him feel like the hypnotist is someone who cares and isn't out to make him feel inferior.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Arkadia » February 18th, 2012, 1:31 pm

I can really get behind that one actually Lobotaru, I do identify as a domme, but not in the whips n' pain sense. Nice idea there, I'll do a bit of brainstorming :)
Arkadia

Postby pp_max » September 25th, 2012, 6:42 pm

ron_z54 wrote:How about a file that makes a guy want to wear and wet diapers without having to feel like a baby but just because he enjoys it

or even without diaper! :)

but with female voice :p
pp_max

Postby dark_wolf49 » September 26th, 2012, 6:01 am

How about one to turn a male into a shemale without becoming a bondage loving slut or anything like that. One to make him feel and look like one and able to enjoy sex both ways.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bumhead142 » September 26th, 2012, 7:15 am

I'm really into to creating a second personality, so maybe something on that. Currently all the files to do with that on this site are to turn you into a sissy shemale.
bumhead142

Postby Illpill » September 26th, 2012, 2:24 pm

A file that turns female requests (i.e. nagging) into opportunities for increased self worth, relationship growth laced with an undercurrent of sexual possibility, leading to being proactive about housey stuff.
Illpill

Postby ocntrl » September 27th, 2012, 1:14 pm

I have been asked a number of times if I could find a woman to record some of my files ;-)

Especially the bondage ones!

So that would be cool too ;-)
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Haruko_Hackr » October 4th, 2012, 4:43 am

First off, Arkadia, I love your work. In fact, you're experimental files are quite easy to listen to.

That aside, why not do a file that focuses on affecting people's dreams; while they're asleep?
A hypnosis file that plants a suggestion in their sleep or makes them dream something you want would work well with other files you've made. It could even be one where you can listen while you sleep (like "Muse" or "Horny.")
Haruko_Hackr

love your files...

Postby slutinmyhead » May 19th, 2013, 9:27 pm

I love recordings by women, so long as they aren't humiliation... My recommendation would be something that has the guy put the woman who is giving him attention on a pedestal, becoming aroused by every part of her body - not just the obvious, but her earlobes, eyes, lips, hands, feet... Increase his pleasure for doing for her - be this buying presents, cooking delicious meals, cleaning her house, painting her toe nails, washing her hair... Make it so he loses his desire to even feel aroused by other women... His orgasms increasingly require him to imagine her. This can be worshiping different body parts, cunnilingus, analingus, imagining surprising her with presents and acts of service, even just holding hands... Increasingly, this man craves new ideas and suggestions for how he may please her. He puts her above others and pretty much does anything to make her happy.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges