Poopy Pampers - some success?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Poopy Pampers - some success?

Postby kiram » February 20th, 2012, 11:30 am

i listened to MindMasters poopy pampers file on Sat and again this morning. It definitely seems to be working - as i could feel myself letting go and wetting as instructed, and repeating the mantra as i did so. It felt so good and natural, i also found myself "twitching" and squirming heavily and letting my bowels go into my diapers, again, it was so normal and comforting to do so.

After cleaning up in the shower, i went about my day. For some reason, i am acutely aware that i am not diapered, and i have felt as though i am about to leak constantly, yet i go to the bathroom and nothing.

The file contains some powerful imagery and sounds and it really gets me down and relaxed...trying to resist the urge to listen again. i know i should stay away from it, but it is calling me.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Re: Poopy Pampers - some success?

Postby Tangy » February 22nd, 2012, 1:16 am

kiram wrote:i listened to MindMasters poopy pampers file on Sat and again this morning. It definitely seems to be working - as i could feel myself letting go and wetting as instructed, and repeating the mantra as i did so. It felt so good and natural, i also found myself "twitching" and squirming heavily and letting my bowels go into my diapers, again, it was so normal and comforting to do so.

After cleaning up in the shower, i went about my day. For some reason, i am acutely aware that i am not diapered, and i have felt as though i am about to leak constantly, yet i go to the bathroom and nothing.

Congratulations the file dose work i listened too.

The file contains some powerful imagery and sounds and it really gets me down and relaxed...trying to resist the urge to listen again. i know i should stay away from it, but it is calling me.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby poopyboy27 » May 13th, 2012, 9:54 am

Which file goes first? Poopy Pampers is the 6th that much i know
poopyboy27

Postby kiram » May 13th, 2012, 11:48 am

you are right, but apparently it can work on it's own. Or at least that is what i was advised when i asked a while back. Nevertheless, i have not listened to other files in the series
kiram
Regular
Regular

Re: Poopy Pampers - some success?

Postby Tangy » May 16th, 2012, 3:56 pm

kiram wrote:i listened to MindMasters poopy pampers file on Sat and again this morning. It definitely seems to be working - as i could feel myself letting go and wetting as instructed, and repeating the mantra as i did so. It felt so good and natural, i also found myself "twitching" and squirming heavily and letting my bowels go into my diapers, again, it was so normal and comforting to do so.

OK listen up you must be willing to cooperate with your Desires if you really want these files to work for you just put on a diaper buy some handcups let your partner hold the key eat some ex-lax chocolate lay there and poop on yourself on purpose do this for about a month or two you will get use to it and poop on yourself each and every time.

HOPE THIS helps Moving Forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby poopyboy27 » May 20th, 2012, 8:40 am

Have listened to this file a couple of times now and am finding less and less easy to poop and pee in the toilet.
poopyboy27

Postby poopyboy27 » June 5th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Finding it harder and harder to hold in my poop while I'm not diapered. This file definately works.
poopyboy27

Postby kiram » June 6th, 2012, 8:00 pm

nice to hear you are having success - is wetting in the same boat for you?
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby poopyboy27 » June 6th, 2012, 8:49 pm

Yeah. I have but not as much
poopyboy27

Statement

Postby babyboy27 » August 31st, 2012, 9:01 pm

this file most definately works for me now. I put on my diaper and 2 minutes later i was so very messy you wouldn't believe.
babyboy27

Postby Drake66 » October 20th, 2012, 10:16 am

I listen to this file at least twice a week.
It makes me happy to wear diapers. I'm only semi-dependent on diapers, but I'm starting to loose more control. I love it.

I have actually been an ABDL for a while, and was a TBDL since middle school Late 6th I started wearing pull ups to bed, but my parents didn't know, I also had a niece that needed pull ups and diapers for bed till she was in 7th or 8th grade, that's why we still had them. (for the record my niece is 2 years 7 months younger than me). They never found out that I did that.

My dad knows that I wear diapers, but my mom doesn't. Nor do they know that I'm almost to the point of. Reding them permanently.
This file helped me break through the barrier and start going toward being 24/7.

The truth is I've been wanting to go 24/7 for a while and thanks to this and a few other files, and a friend online, I'm on my way to being a full time diapered boy.
Drake66

Postby kiram » March 16th, 2013, 7:15 pm

this morning, i was chatting online, and enjoying my coffee on a slow morning of a day off, and felt the urge to poop. i resisted it for a bit, as the chat was flying, then i felt an increased urge and thought i could fart. i was wrong, i actually realized that i had a small accident in my underwear. Never before has this happened to me. Surely i should be upset about it, but yet i'm not, just taking it as no big deal.

Don't know if it is related to using this file or not, but fascinating if it is, as i've never before felt a file affect me well after coming out of trance.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby babyboy27 » August 25th, 2013, 9:37 am

Ok folks for some reason i cant find any of mind masters old files so that makes me think he is no a longer a member on here. I hope he didnt leave the site his files really worked on me.
babyboy27

Postby brownbobby » August 25th, 2013, 12:47 pm

I haven't seen MindMaster around here for a while, but his files are amazing, that's for sure. They're all still here--just search for "MindMaster" in the Files section. :D
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby krisndiapers » August 25th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Go to the "whats hot" link in the statistics bar, and scroll down to Diapers/ Incontinance.
krisndiapers
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » September 28th, 2014, 5:48 am

Bumping this thread - anyone else still listening to this file?

Can't say i've had any further success with it - though i do seem to recite my mantra when i wet my diapers...otherwise nothing seems to be happening
kiram
Regular
Regular

Poopy pampers- some success

Postby diaperbrian » September 30th, 2014, 1:07 am

I had listened to Mind Master's Poopy diapers a number of time- however not lately because of length- and it has some success. Don't mess diapers every time but it does happen suddenly.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Re: Poopy pampers- some success

Postby kiram » September 30th, 2014, 5:02 pm

diaperbrian wrote:I had listened to Mind Master's Poopy diapers a number of time- however not lately because of length- and it has some success. Don't mess diapers every time but it does happen suddenly.

Out of curiosity, what does it feel like when you do mess in the file? Are you aware of it? Do you have to push? Does it just come out effortlessly? Do you find that you twitch and quiver?
kiram
Regular
Regular

poopy pampers- some success

Postby diaperbrian » February 12th, 2015, 2:02 am

It comes out suddenly without me pushing it out on my own. For your information: I have been listening MM_Babylife(EMG remix.)
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » February 15th, 2015, 6:13 am

Thanks Brian, appreciate it
kiram
Regular
Regular

poopy pampers - some success

Postby diaperbrian » February 16th, 2015, 2:09 am

I will be listening to MM_BabyLife -EMG remix- tonight. I listen to it while sleeping and sometimes 2 to 5 times a night. The file is over 1 hour long and there have been times I woke up listening it at 8 to 9 am and with a wet diaper on. The file has some similarities to MM_BabyLife training file but doesn't have the secondary voice and includes Bowel incontience.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby kiram » February 21st, 2015, 6:43 am

Thanks - i'll consider that one - not sure i really desire to be diapered all the time, but the danger factor is appealing somehow.
kiram
Regular
Regular

poopy pampers - some success

Postby diaperbrian » February 21st, 2015, 10:31 pm

The MM-BabyLife (EMG remix) trains in the other aspects of babylife, including pacifiers and bottles, which I do have.
diaperbrian
Regular
Regular

Postby mp » February 22nd, 2015, 9:01 am

I had some results using these files in combination with self hypnosis. Have some messy times during the week for about 3 times
mp
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence