talmadgeharper any one try this site? or the stuff sold here

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

talmadgeharper any one try this site? or the stuff sold here

Postby joecomp2000 » March 5th, 2012, 9:33 pm

http://www.shop.talmadgeharper.com/Explosive-Muscle-Mass-from-Hypnosis-Muscles.htm
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » March 14th, 2012, 6:07 am

80 people have read the post ..no replies... doubt they are any good..

Also mentions that they use ultra depth...my understanding is ultra depth must be done in person ..responding to reactions to make the trance deeper...
these are mp3's
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » March 14th, 2012, 11:04 pm

This is the first I've heard of them. Try them if you want but remember, be safe!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » April 22nd, 2012, 5:24 pm

thay are half off this week.... sounds a little desperate
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » April 23rd, 2012, 1:12 am

joecomp2000 wrote:thay are half off this week.... sounds a little desperate

First time I heard of them.

Moving forward :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby CharredSoul » April 27th, 2012, 10:23 am

the binural beats in this are terrible, i brought a self help one, and it literally makes me sick the next day, migrains, dizzy spells, and nausea.
3 out of 3 times it has happened, no more for me
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » April 28th, 2012, 7:19 pm

CharredSoul wrote:the binural beats in this are terrible, i brought a self help one, and it literally makes me sick the next day, migrains, dizzy spells, and nausea.

thanks for the review ... I was tempted to try the super muscle bodybuilding series ... it was only $25 .I ask I stated I was interested in the healing properties of ultra depth ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » May 4th, 2012, 7:45 am

i am surprised that anybody would by his products. his voice is way different to the one in the product like he used a voice changer to record, pretty unprofessional to my standards.

i would suggest a well known hypnotist program, i know wendi friesen has a body building set that is available as a torrent and the quality is very good.
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby talmadgeharper » May 9th, 2012, 3:06 pm

I am Talmadge, the hypnotist you are talking about. In my opinion, there is always some critic who has a problem, no matter who it is. If you look at my testimonials, no other hypnotist can do or touch what I can do. Also my customer service is #1, You would of known this had you communicated to me about your issues, I would of given you a full refund and still will if you like. But I think you prefer just lurking in forums being negative.

CharredSoul wrote:i am surprised that anybody would by his products. his voice is way different to the one in the product like he used a voice changer to record, pretty unprofessional to my standards.

i would suggest a well known hypnotist program, i know wendi friesen has a body building set that is available as a torrent and the quality is very good.
talmadgeharper

Postby talmadgeharper » May 9th, 2012, 3:08 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:
CharredSoul wrote:the binural beats in this are terrible, i brought a self help one, and it literally makes me sick the next day, migrains, dizzy spells, and nausea.

thanks for the review ... I was tempted to try the super muscle bodybuilding series ... it was only $25 .I ask I stated I was interested in the healing properties of ultra depth ...

check out my testimonials, they speak for themselves,and because this person on the forum has really pissed me off. I am going to offer you the muscle product for free so you can see this person has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.
talmadgeharper

Postby talmadgeharper » May 9th, 2012, 3:12 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:80 people have read the post ..no replies... doubt they are any good..

Also mentions that they use ultra depth...my understanding is ultra depth must be done in person ..responding to reactions to make the trance deeper...
these are mp3's

My testimonials speak for themselves, they are updated daily and unsolicited. Ultra depth can be done using an mp3. I don't even know why I bother responding, to these forums. I offer full money back if you're not happy and my stuff actually works...once again testimonials speak for themselves.

http://www.hypnosiserotica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=117&Itemid=159
talmadgeharper

Postby talmadgeharper » May 9th, 2012, 3:13 pm

my testimonials speak for themselves
http://www.hypnosiserotica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=117&Itemid=159

carry on being a moron with the other morons
talmadgeharper

Postby demigraff » May 9th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Wow, that's a lot of testimonials. How long did it take you to write all of those?

(Seriously ... if you've got such a distinctive writing style, you should try getting other people to write your reviews)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » May 9th, 2012, 6:47 pm

talmadgeharper wrote:

my testimonials speak for themselves

carry on being a moron with the other morons

er, calling a critic a moron doesn't sound professional to me. I don't really know enough about joecomp2000 to know if I trust his judgement or not, but your reply doesn't tempt me to try your products. (And, lately, I have been thinking about getting some bodybuilding and/or fitness files to fight middle-age with.)
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » May 10th, 2012, 6:06 am

talmadgeharper wrote:I am Talmadge, the hypnotist you are talking about. In my opinion, there is always some critic who has a problem, no matter who it is. If you look at my testimonials, no other hypnotist can do or touch what I can do. Also my customer service is #1, You would of known this had you communicated to me about your issues, I would of given you a full refund and still will if you like. But I think you prefer just lurking in forums being negative.

critic maybe, but aren't we all? did you not criticize in your post? but i do know what i like and what works for me, and your product didn't and seemed pretty below average for me, i really don't care about the $10 its no biggie, but i would reconsider using beats and voice changer in your products.

so what is it that you do exactly? if anything unique at all, i can probably name 10 other hypnotists that can do what you do. as nothing is new in hypnosis anymore and hasn't been for a long time, just more TM and patents.

as for being negative right back at you buddy
:wink:
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

willing to take you up on your offer

Postby joecomp2000 » May 10th, 2012, 3:50 pm

talmadgeharper wrote:
joecomp2000 wrote:

check out my testimonials, they speak for themselves,and because this person on the forum has really pissed me off. I am going to offer you the muscle product for free so you can see this person has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

well I am up for it ... i'll give it a try ... I will pm you
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » May 10th, 2012, 4:47 pm

thats awesome joe hope it works out for you.
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » May 10th, 2012, 7:32 pm

CharredSoul wrote:thats awesome joe hope it works out for you.

After posting that ..I thought about it..and wonder if that was really the author ... I mean ..that could have been someone that just signed up with that name .. had that happen once before in another forum
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » May 10th, 2012, 11:18 pm

No, it's him. I've chatted with him before, and I was the one who pointed the thread out to him.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » May 11th, 2012, 4:24 am

BillionSix wrote:No, it's him. I've chatted with him before, and I was the one who pointed the thread out to him.

well then why didn't you pop up and tell your experience with him ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » May 11th, 2012, 6:48 am

joecomp2000 wrote:
BillionSix wrote:No, it's him. I've chatted with him before, and I was the one who pointed the thread out to him.

well then why didn't you pop up and tell your experience with him ..

Well, my relationship with him is more like "buddy that I chat with"

I will say I have listened to his Ultra Depth, and it sends me pretty deep. I have never become nauseous. I think he has a good voice and uses it well.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Re: willing to take you up on your offer

Postby joecomp2000 » May 19th, 2012, 3:35 am

joecomp2000 wrote:
talmadgeharper wrote:
joecomp2000 wrote:

well I am up for it ... i'll give it a try ... I will pm you

well it has been a week no reply ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » May 19th, 2012, 5:14 am

could send a msg to his site to get a response
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » May 28th, 2012, 11:47 am

still no reply . checked the outboud message .he has not picked it up and I dropped an email at his site ...
oh well nothing ventured nothing gained
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CharredSoul » May 29th, 2012, 7:50 am

i would never stake my reputation on something i don't deliver, it can be looked upon as very poor business attitude. i would perfer to do business with somebody that acts with honesty and integrity anways

oh well didn't hurt to try
CharredSoul
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » June 9th, 2012, 7:17 pm

talmadgeharper got back to me and did give me a sample of his work...
i promise I would give an honest review...

he has a very good voice for this sort of thing... very commanding and yet not too pushy ...yet some how just right .. very deep and clear....

second his file did take me very deep, not sure if it is ultra depth .

So let us see where this leads..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » July 14th, 2012, 7:39 pm

so I guess it has been a month now... I have to say the files take me very deep.. While I am not sure of this is ultradepth..what I do know is I do seem to be healing better.. Earlier this week I did a Leg work out , I woke with really sore legs.. went under for an hour and my legs were a little stiff after my calves were actually looser and bendable.
Talmadgeharper. got back to me an said that healing was proof that I was reaching ultra depth...
and I gave him some feedback on the experience..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 3rd, 2012, 5:54 pm

summarization.
1) the mp3 took me very deep , probably deeper than I have ever gone before .

2) my bench press is better than it has been in 8 years .
( granted I have had a series of injuries that have prevent me training right, and it seems they have finally come to an end..)

3) I do seem to have some control over healing .. which would imply that I am reaching the ultra depth stage.. I have in more than one situation had a muscle group sore and stiff , gone in to a trance and focus healing on the group and woke less stiff and less pain..
could be psycho-somatic .

SO I would have to say it was worth it ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques