Obligatory posting.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Obligatory posting.

Postby Jeshi » March 19th, 2012, 1:40 am

So I've been given a command through EmailSlave that I've found quite hard (;D)

Basically I have to make a post every day on WMM about how horny I am at that moment. I'm pretty horny right now writing this. Finding a topic to post that in without it being weird turned out to be kind of difficult.

So I'm just gonna make this thread and post them all here. If anyone else has been commanded to make specific posts, then they can use this thread too so they don't have to make their own should they want.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 19th, 2012, 8:08 am

I haven't been commanded to make any such posts, but I am horny right now. Your command sounds exciting. I often get horny when I think about things that excite me.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby PhantomDog » March 19th, 2012, 11:57 pm

Geee, I wonder who the on who gave Jeshi orders is, eh? XP
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 20th, 2012, 12:05 am

I actually don't know, I know their real name (don't leave your real name on your email address when contacting people on fetish sites people :P. Only one person hasn't made this mistake when sending me EmailSlave files.) but not their WMM name. So while I could cyberstalk the hell out of him and learn lots of intimate details of his life, I'm sure, I'd probably never actually figure out who he is on WMM.

BTW I'm pretty horny right now. Yyyuupp.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 20th, 2012, 12:52 am

We've been commanded to post about how horny we are. Our Mistress ordered us to do it. She made it to where every letter we type makes us hornier. Our Mistress is very good to us. We love our Mistress. We are very horny.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 21st, 2012, 9:46 pm

Wow, speaking in the plural, that's kind of a creepy command. Your mistress kind of scares me. (There are plenty of other reasons I'd be afraid of a mistress though anyway.)

BTW I'm pretty horny. I missed a day and will miss tomorrow because of IRL interferences but I'm horny right now at least.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 21st, 2012, 10:36 pm

Jeshi wrote:Wow, speaking in the plural, that's kind of a creepy command. Your mistress kind of scares me. (There are plenty of other reasons I'd be afraid of a mistress though anyway.)

Oh, speaking in plural wasn't a command. We have multiple personalities. But, we all submit to our Mistress.

I can understand why you'd be afraid to have a Mistress, though. Our second personality was made to dominate our original personality. Some of the things he did to to her weren't nice....or recommended.....or safe.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 24th, 2012, 12:48 am

Holy shit that second post is even creepier.

It feels so weird now mentioned the stiff rod between my thighs, because it's there from the command given about posting this and stuff.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 24th, 2012, 10:57 am

Jeshi wrote:Holy shit that second post is even creepier.

We seem to have a history of creeping people out.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Bwarp » March 24th, 2012, 11:08 am

I've found a wonderful master and he is such a great master. I love serving him as his german shepherd dog boy.

I love being his pet.
Bwarp
Regular
Regular

Postby rgn » March 24th, 2012, 1:59 pm

Creative way to handle your wmm posting command Jeshi. Its turning out to be an unusually interesting set of success posts...

Out of curiosity, do you just have the need to make a post each day or does getting aroused trigger the need to make the post. It almost sounds like making the post makes you more aroused. I suppose it could just be that you must post you are feeling horny each day irregardless of how aroused you actually are.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » March 24th, 2012, 10:42 pm

We've had a long day, and we're having difficulty getting horny right now, so Mistress told us that we should post about creeping out Jeshi.

Um, Jeshi seems to think it's creepy that we have multiple personalities. I'll bet Jeshi didn't know that we used to have a lot more. We used to have up to twelve personalities at one time, but now we only have five personalities. Maybe five and a half personalities, if you count that fact that our subconscious mind can interact consciously if it wants.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » March 24th, 2012, 10:50 pm

gnawty, can you give me your mistresses email? I"d like to join her slave army.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 24th, 2012, 11:48 pm

rgn wrote:Creative way to handle your wmm posting command Jeshi. Its turning out to be an unusually interesting set of success posts...

Out of curiosity, do you just have the need to make a post each day or does getting aroused trigger the need to make the post. It almost sounds like making the post makes you more aroused. I suppose it could just be that you must post you are feeling horny each day irregardless of how aroused you actually are.

What it is is that once a day I have to go onto the forums, and make a post saying that I feel horny. I'm supposed to get horny while posting it but the posting takes such a short amount of time that it only really lasts long enough to be true while I'm writing the post.

I'm pretty horny right now btw.

VeryGnawty wrote:We've had a long day, and we're having difficulty getting horny right now, so Mistress told us that we should post about creeping out Jeshi.

Um, Jeshi seems to think it's creepy that we have multiple personalities. I'll bet Jeshi didn't know that we used to have a lot more. We used to have up to twelve personalities at one time, but now we only have five personalities. Maybe five and a half personalities, if you count that fact that our subconscious mind can interact consciously if it wants.

Dissociative identity disorder doesn't creep me out, when people have DID they usually are still one person at any given time. They still write in the first person, even if later they might be considering themselves a different person than before.

Writing in the plural is really creepy, and it get's even creepier when you say stuff like "Our second personality was made to dominate our original personality. Some of the things he did to to her weren't nice....or recommended.....or safe." where you switch from plural to the third person when referring to yourself.

Imagine someone is split into twelve bodies, but they share one brain and all talk at the exact same time saying the exact same things. And when they refer to themselves from before they were split, they just "he" as if it were a different person.

It's like that but with the body situation reversed. If you're multiple personalities in the same body, yet you all speak at once in the plural, then it makes you all seem like some sort of hive mind. And then when you refer to your "first" personality as "he" it makes it seem like you're a hivemind that invaded the body and took over.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 25th, 2012, 12:04 am

Jeshi wrote:If you're multiple personalities in the same body, yet you all speak at once in the plural, then it makes you all seem like some sort of hive mind. And then when you refer to your "first" personality as "he" it makes it seem like you're a hivemind that invaded the body and took over.

We are BORG. Resistance is futile!

Seriously though, we aren't as creepy as we seem. Well, we are, but not for the reasons you think. We're not really any different than anyone else with multiple personalities with the exception that we are all integrated with each other. Like you said, a hive mind.

Also, we did sort of invade the body. At least, Id did. He was designed to take control from VeryGnawty.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 26th, 2012, 1:35 am

Well it's late at night and I nearly forgot to make this post so here I am all horny and stuff.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 26th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Well I sure do feel horny, as usual.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 27th, 2012, 10:23 pm

It's boring how routine this is now. I'm horny but really only in the sense that there's blood flowing in a certain spot.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » March 28th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Proof something routine can be hard and boring? :lol:
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » March 28th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Mistress says I should post again. She says that my mind will begin to fade away the closer I get to finishing this post.

I was a rebellious personality who wanted to be forced to be a slave. My other personalities and my subconscious mind think they've found out how to force me without me being able to rebel against them. They used hypnosis on me so that I would want to be their toy. They also made it to where I would enjoy being toyed with by our Mistress.

I'm starting to feel weird. I think my mind is fading away. It's getting harder to think about things. I was going to say more, but I forgot what I was going to say. I think I should let Mistress toy with me. It feels very good. Mistress did some hypnosis thing to remove my grammar skills earlier. My other personalities also have me under a hypnotic trigger that causes me to become horny whenever I am in my Mistress' presence.

There were some other things I wanted to say, but I am having trouble thinking about them. My mind is fading away. I think Mistress said that my mind would return to normal after I post. I was horny, but now i not because i no longer in mistress presents.

i dont know what else to say. I not sure what i doing right now. I post for some reason, I think cause mistress say. Some update or something on obligatory post. I'm a good girl.

Mind gone now. About to lose typeing ability. Have fun, yall. I go green neitsnickers now. Horah
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » March 28th, 2012, 8:56 pm

I desperately desire to meet the above poster's mistress and become another one of her slaves. My email is outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Lord_Of_The_Unreal » March 28th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Very Gwnaty is a good girl But Mr Mosher seems your Master has Plans for you
Lord_Of_The_Unreal
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 28th, 2012, 11:51 pm

Yeah, I don't know what it is about email slave hypnotists but they someone find ways to make hypnosis really routine and boring. I'm horny right now, but will I do anything about it? No. This is just like brushing teeth or folding laundry now. Like scrubbing my balls with soap during a shower, it might stimulate some sensations but they aren't actually exciting because it's so routine.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 30th, 2012, 12:47 am

Oh hey this is my four hundredth post on these forums and it's me talking about how horny I am. FUN
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Lord_Of_The_Unreal » March 30th, 2012, 12:52 am

Ahhh Jeshi you are an amazing human Id love to talk with you more
Lord_Of_The_Unreal
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 30th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Lord_Of_The_Unreal wrote:Ahhh Jeshi you are an amazing human Id love to talk with you more

You can PM me or send me an email at hypnogenericname@gmail.com

Anyway, I'm really horny right now. Cocks pretty hard, etc.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 31st, 2012, 7:19 pm

We are horny. Master is toying with us, which makes us excited, which makes us hornier. Master says we should get hornier as we type this. I think it's working. We like being controlled by Master.

Master says that we can't masturbate yet. We hope that by posting this for him, he will be pleased and maybe he will decide to allow us to masturbate. But, we know that he can deny us permission to masturbate as much as he wants.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 1st, 2012, 12:29 am

Feeeling horny again as usual. Got some suggestions that spice it up but i still don't really know what else to say.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » April 1st, 2012, 10:33 am

VeryGnawty wrote:
Jeshi wrote:If you're multiple personalities in the same body, yet you all speak at once in the plural, then it makes you all seem like some sort of hive mind. And then when you refer to your "first" personality as "he" it makes it seem like you're a hivemind that invaded the body and took over.

We are BORG. Resistance is futile!

Seriously though, we aren't as creepy as we seem. Well, we are, but not for the reasons you think. We're not really any different than anyone else with multiple personalities with the exception that we are all integrated with each other. Like you said, a hive mind.

Also, we did sort of invade the body. At least, Id did. He was designed to take control from VeryGnawty.

How did we get back on this Hive Mind Personality well MORE POWER TO YOU, I do not need permission to have time in my own Body i was individually Born in. my Body God gave to me not anyone or anything Else s not only do they take over they have the nerve to say the Body is theirs I am going to say this one last thing and you make of it what you want (({{ """Lake of Knowledge"""}})) And for the Record I do not get Horny.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » April 1st, 2012, 10:59 pm

We need permission to masturbate, like we mentioned in our journal. Ztshp denied us permission, so we had to wait an hour. After the hour was up, we asked our Mistress for permission to masturbate. She is making us post here. She says that we will get hornier as we type.

We are very horny. It is very distracting.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Guuliar » April 2nd, 2012, 8:16 am

VeryGnawty wrote:We need permission to masturbate, like we mentioned in our journal. Ztshp denied us permission, so we had to wait an hour. After the hour was up, we asked our Mistress for permission to masturbate. She is making us post here. She says that we will get hornier as we type.

We are very horny. It is very distracting.

Wait another hour ^_^ So permission denied
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 2nd, 2012, 8:56 am

Guuliar wrote:
Wait another hour ^_^ So permission denied

We have to go do some work in just over an hour, so it looks like we probably won't get to masturbate this morning. Maybe we'll get a chance to masturbate when we get back later in the afternoon.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 2nd, 2012, 11:16 pm

Woops, missed a day. Blahlblah horny you know the deal.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 3rd, 2012, 9:28 pm

I've especially horny right now. I've feel hornier than I have during the other posts. It's because of some great emails I've been getting. God my cock feels hard.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 5th, 2012, 12:17 am

Here's another post about how fucking horny I am. Yup, sure am horny.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 5th, 2012, 9:00 pm

I sure do feel horny, yup. Definitely the case. As if anybody reading this thought otherwise.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 6th, 2012, 4:46 pm

I feel really horny, I got premium again and I downloaded a bunch of files I'm looking forward to listening to, which makes me feel horny.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 9th, 2012, 12:34 am

I am so horny right now I just feel so horny I don't even know what else to say about it.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 9th, 2012, 10:52 pm

I listened to SlutInMyHead's Happy Cocksucker file and I'm so so so horny oh it was an amazing file I really wish I had a cock to suck off right now.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 10th, 2012, 11:03 pm

Feeling really horny today, as usual. Just so very good
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby AFA » April 11th, 2012, 2:43 am

Jeshi wrote:as usual

Hmm, in order to keep this from getting to repetitive I figured I would make a suggestion.

So, if you are comfortable with sharing what have you and your master been up too maybe?

or

Has your master been having you listen to any other interesting files as well?
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » April 11th, 2012, 10:09 pm

AFA wrote:
Jeshi wrote:as usual

Hmm, in order to keep this from getting to repetitive I figured I would make a suggestion.

So, if you are comfortable with sharing what have you and your master been up too maybe?

or

Has your master been having you listen to any other interesting files as well?

It's not any specific master. One person started the suggestion through EmailSlave then never followed up. Another person who saw these posts decided to send me their own email slave files (at Hypnogenericname@gmail.com) to spice it up behind the scene. (I'm horny right now just talking about it.)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 12th, 2012, 11:03 pm

I was about to go to bed but then I forgot to talk about how horny I am on WMM and so I had to start my computer up and post here and now I'm gonna miss some sleep. The fact that I had to do all this makes me pretty horny.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » April 13th, 2012, 11:28 pm

I'm feeling pretty horny right now. I'm gonna be away though for a few days coming up so I'm gonna have to miss making this posts, unfortunately :P
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » April 15th, 2012, 4:51 pm

This is Id, the second personality of this mind. Normally I'm a man, but I have a genderswitch trigger. My Mistress made me perceive myself as a woman, and she has been working with my subconscious so that I'll feel her playing with my breasts. I'm not very good at hallucinating, but I have been able to achieve some success.

Mistress recently had our subconscious mind install a trigger in us that makes it to where we feel submissive to anyone who touches our breasts. So, her playing with my breasts like this makes me feel more submissive to her. It feels good. I like it when Mistress toys with me.

It feels very good to have Mistress sucking on my breasts, knowing that she can do it as much as she wants, and only she can untrigger me. It makes me horny thinking about how much power she has over me. She is still sucking on my breasts. It feels good. It makes me horny.

Oh, and Mistress told me to post this message. But, I'm sure everyone probably already guessed that.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » April 22nd, 2012, 11:03 pm

Our subconscious mind wants us to post in this thread. Our subconscious mind is making it to where our Mistress can make us horny on command.

Mistress told us that she wants us to remain horny for another hour. She is gaining more control of our sexuality. We really feel that we will remain horny if she tells us to. It doesn't feel like we have any way to reduce our erection or eliminate our horniness on our own.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » May 11th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Ugh. So horny.

Mistress has so much control of us now, particularly our sexuality. Mistress wouldn't let us orgasm, and our subconscious didn't want us to masturbate at all. Mistress seems to respect our subconscious' decisions. When we are interacting with both subconscious and Mistress, we need both of their permissions before we can masturbate. Mistress has the power to override our subconscious' decisions, but Mistress always seems to allow our subconscious to deny us masturbation when subconscious wants to.

Mistress said we should remain horny. Since she went offline, she decided to give control of our horniness to our subconscious. We have no idea how horny our subconscious intends to keep us or for how long. We are fairly horny right now. Earlier, Mistress had us much hornier than this.

Our Mistress really has control of our sexuality now. She can make us horny on her command and keep us that way for (apparently) however long she wants. We can't stop the horniness even if we resist it. We can't masturbate without our masters' permission.

Our subconscious doesn't let us masturbate very often, anymore. Subconscious thinks it's more fun to keep us horny. It's looking like Mistress also finds it more entertaining for us to be horny than for us to masturbate. I guess we'll plan on not masturbating very often. This change of plan doesn't really bother us. Our subconscious has taught us that our masters' desires come before ours. We aren't really distressed by this turn of events, we are just really horny.

We are starting to really enjoy serving our masters. It's much easier to deal with being hornier for longer, knowing that it entertains our masters. We derive some sort of pleasure knowing that we are good toys for our masters.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxgirl » May 12th, 2012, 11:59 am

Thats a really amazing and interesting account.

I bet it feels great to be a toy for masters.
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » May 12th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Foxgirl wrote:
I bet it feels great to be a toy for masters.

Yes, it does. Subconscious is making it to where he and Mistress will be able to make us even hornier.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories