Baby Penis

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Baby Penis

Postby Maid_Hazuki » March 31st, 2012, 11:28 pm

I plan to make a file that will shrink the penis down to the size of a infants penis. Erections will never occur again and you will feel no sexual arousal in your penis ever again after listening 1 to 3 times. If you continue to listen the penis and balls will shrink down until it is smaller then a inch long and the balls will be the size of little raisins. However you will not lose any bladder control. If you want to lose bladder control there are other files that will do that for you. At most listening to this file will make you have to pee more often but you will not wet randomly. Who wants me to make this file?

(Also I will do live online chats to help the penis shrink much faster then the file works. Please send me a message if you are interested in live and much more effective session.)
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Re: Baby Penis

Postby liljonny » April 1st, 2012, 6:21 am

Maid_Hazuki wrote:I plan to make a file that will shrink the penis down to the size of a infants penis. Erections will never occur again and you will feel no sexual arousal in your penis ever again after listening 1 to 3 times. If you continue to listen the penis and balls will shrink down until it is smaller then a inch long and the balls will be the size of little raisins. However you will not lose any bladder control. If you want to lose bladder control there are other files that will do that for you. At most listening to this file will make you have to pee more often but you will not wet randomly. Who wants me to make this file?

(Also I will do live online chats to help the penis shrink much faster then the file works. Please send me a message if you are interested in live and much more effective session.)

I am interested in this kind of a file. Also the penis has to shrink in diameter.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Maid_Hazuki » April 1st, 2012, 4:07 pm

The file will shrink everything including the diameter of the penis. It will become small enough to wear panties without even noticing a bulge. Your penis become nothing and there is a possibility the balls could dissolve completely. In fact it will become so small some people might mistake it for a clitty. Which is actually very accurate. It is much to small to ever be considered a real cock anymore.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby BearBoy83 » April 2nd, 2012, 2:08 pm

Would prefer a file that shrinks the penis and balls but not stop erections
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby abrod1999 » April 2nd, 2012, 9:27 pm

"disolve" really?? cmon hahahaha
abrod1999

Postby BearBoy83 » April 3rd, 2012, 2:27 pm

and I don't believe hypnosis can actually make anything physical happen to you because its purely psychological and the power of suggestion
that said it is fun and horny to listen to files that tell you your penis is shrinking
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby Khas » April 6th, 2012, 11:32 pm

Would love to try and see if you could shrink my penis. Perhaps not as small as you describe but maybe a few inches off.

Maskedpaige@yahoo.com is my e-mail if we could possibly discuss this?
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » April 7th, 2012, 10:42 am

[quote="Khas"]Would love to try and see if you could shrink my penis. Perhaps not as small as you describe but maybe a few inches off.

Make the File :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Khas » April 8th, 2012, 8:24 am

Oh I don't even know how to make stuff other than a few scripts.
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby BabyOzzie » May 4th, 2012, 7:28 pm

If it were possible, I'd rather my whole body shrink and regress back to that of a baby. I think the shrinking penis thing is an interesting idea, but not the loss of feeling or erections. Even real baby boys get erections, its just natural. If someone were to make a file that could regress the body, but not the mind, that would be interesting to listen to.
BabyOzzie

shrink me

Postby larrn » May 4th, 2012, 11:54 pm

Shrink my penis down so it won't show.

How do I get a live session??
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 16th, 2012, 10:54 pm

BabyOzzie wrote:If it were possible, I'd rather my whole body shrink and regress back to that of a baby. I think the shrinking penis thing is an interesting idea, but not the loss of feeling or erections. Even real baby boys get erections, its just natural. If someone were to make a file that could regress the body, but not the mind, that would be interesting to listen to.

I Agree with baby Ozzie because all my files are designed to do just that shrink the body down to that of a baby which is also my Desire .
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » May 16th, 2012, 10:59 pm

BabyOzzie wrote:If it were possible, I'd rather my whole body shrink and regress back to that of a baby. I think the shrinking penis thing is an interesting idea, but not the loss of feeling or erections. Even real baby boys get erections, its just natural. If someone were to make a file that could regress the body, but not the mind, that would be interesting to listen to.

I Agree with baby Ozzie because all my files are designed to do just that shrink the body down to that of a baby which is also my Desire .

Here is a list of my files please feel free to check out the ones you DesireFire Place Breasting mother Combo
Mother breastfeeding baby\"\"NEW\"\" I am a MAN \"\"NEW\"\" \"\"Look Into Your Eyes\"\"NEW\"\"
Journey home Wellcome to our Fairy World \"\"New\"\" I\'ll Forever Love you \"\"\\\\NEW\\\\\"\"
Multiple Dimensional Universe \"\"NEW\"\" Sacond life fantasy Success Part Two

Real Personality File Real Baby
Shared Dreaming shared Dreaming Dream Scaped Fun Relax Funny Baby

Childhood Forest is Calling Hypnotic Baby Fantasy I need To Poop Now!
I Need to Pee Now! Breast Feeding Regression

Tangy Private Collection mystery File SUPER BABY TIME 2

Rejuvenation Test 2

SUPER Girl TIme Bubbles Fun

Rejuvenation 2 Baby Mode Rejuvenation Test 1

Baby Talk 3

Moma & Dada Love

Baby Talk 2 Recess Talk like a baby

Deep Deep Deep Deep Trance
Memory Flashes Lady Luck! THE THIRD EYE
SEX START 2 Start

I am a New Born Now I am now 10 now I am Now 21 now
Seccess I am Now 16 now Forget about Sex
Continue Forget about sex 2 nurseing Baby Personality take over
The eyes of the Soul baby girl Eho added
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Balletboy » July 24th, 2012, 11:56 am

Please create the file. I really want it.
Balletboy

Postby EDCORLANDO » August 8th, 2012, 1:48 pm

I would love to you to make this file.
EDCORLANDO

Postby riner » October 6th, 2012, 2:50 pm

The file will shrink everything including the diameter of the penis. It will become small enough to wear panties without even noticing a bulge. Your penis become nothing and there is a possibility the balls could dissolve completely. In fact it will become so small some people might mistake it for a clitty. Which is actually very accurate. It is much to small to ever be considered a real cock anymore.

Sounded great until you mentioned it "completely dissolving". I would like it to be tiny, without (manly) erections. I would also like to be able to wear pants without a really noticeable bulge. I do however want it to exist. So the complete dissolving and looking like a clitty are not appealing...
riner

I want you to make that file!

Postby mondaytuesday » December 18th, 2012, 6:28 pm

To answer your question, I want you to make it! I've got another friend and I know he would want it, too.

I would be interested in commissioning you for the follow up sessions online, too!

Cool!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pampers2222 » January 29th, 2013, 5:59 am

Balletboy wrote:Please create the file. I really want it.
I agree
Pampers2222

Baby Penis

Postby larrn » January 30th, 2013, 12:47 am

Can't wait for you to put it up.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby Pampers2222 » February 1st, 2013, 10:25 am

Balletboy wrote:Please create the file. I really want it.

I also :wink:
Pampers2222

Postby DarkAngel1234 » March 1st, 2013, 7:08 pm

When do you think this will be out?
DarkAngel1234

Postby HiddenBaby » May 31st, 2013, 3:05 am

I like it exactly the way you described it. Baby penis and all.
HiddenBaby

shrink my dick

Postby cdanalwhore » May 31st, 2013, 3:27 am

Hello please turn my sissy dick into a tiny baby penis...i am a sub sissy faggot who has no need for its worthless dick
cdanalwhore

Postby sabph2012 » June 14th, 2013, 9:49 am

please create the file
sabph2012

Postby mondaytuesday » August 25th, 2013, 12:01 am

Here is a picture taken today. It will show you how my dark desire and the files here and friends I've made through regression interests have all worked together to take my cock and leave me with baby bits.

I stopped listening to the files, but the regression and shrinking and tightening continues.

My mind and body are repurposing and altering my genitals.
This regression symbol is permanent and has taken away my symbol of becoming adult and becoming a man.

And has left me with a reminder that I'm a baby boy down deep, under the adult I am presenting myself to be during the regular pace of life.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=134661
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby krone6 » August 28th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Can someone explain how such a file would even work? It sounds too good to be true without getting a partial penectomy.
krone6

Postby brownbobby » August 28th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Of all the organs of the body that could be affected by hypnosis, the penis is one of the best candidates. Its size is almost exclusively decided by the amount of bloodflow it gets. Because the brain is almost exclusively in charge of deciding how much blood the penis gets, hypnosis is incredibly effective in determining its size. All Sarnoga's little file does is encourage your body to process arousal a bit differently...by reducing blood flow to your penis instead of increasing it. A devious little trick...and very effective.
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby krone6 » August 30th, 2013, 10:14 pm

brownbobby wrote:Of all the organs of the body that could be affected by hypnosis, the penis is one of the best candidates. Its size is almost exclusively decided by the amount of bloodflow it gets. Because the brain is almost exclusively in charge of deciding how much blood the penis gets, hypnosis is incredibly effective in determining its size. All Sarnoga's little file does is encourage your body to process arousal a bit differently...by reducing blood flow to your penis instead of increasing it. A devious little trick...and very effective.

Thanks for the reply. I'm curious about this, though are such files permanent once hypno is stopped? Say I listened to it every day for six months and achieved a drastically smaller size and then never listened to the file again. Would it naturally return to its original state?

Thank you in advance for the help.
krone6

Postby diode168 » September 1st, 2013, 8:34 am

Krone.

It would absolutely turn back to normal size if that's what you want and believe that's what would happen. Since your under control of this. However if you didn't want it to return say you wanted a no/low maintenance baby penis then it would indeed stay that size.

The two problems you have is A blocking yourself and B changing desires.

Blocking yourself would be where you want to go back to normal size but your under the belief that it will stay and thus it stays or vice versa. As long as you remind yourself that your in control this will not be a problem.

If the file focus's on changing your desire toward a small penis then this could be more of a problem. Admittedly once your desire has changed you won't really care but let's no go down the happiness pill or the philosophy of happiness road.
If you are very resistant to the changing desire as in you don't want that desire to have that desire outside of a temporary fantasy is unthinkable the file will never change your desire.

If we could change desire that simply torture would be incredibly simple.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence