Need Permission To Masturbate

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Need Permission To Masturbate

Postby VeryGnawty » April 2nd, 2012, 2:44 pm

We need permission to masturbate. We decided to post a thread here since our journal isn't getting many replies. Mistress said we would get more traffic in the public forum.

Our masters seem to be offline now, and our subconscious mind won't give us permission to masturbate.

Will anyone give us permission to masturbate? Please?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 2nd, 2012, 2:58 pm

Absolutely not!
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kelvingrosby » April 2nd, 2012, 3:08 pm

I say masturbate. Why not?
kelvingrosby

Postby VeryGnawty » April 2nd, 2012, 7:05 pm

Thanks for letting us masturbate, kelvingrosby. We had to wait an hour because subconscious wants us to wait an hour when we are denied permission, and sfhole2stretch denied us. Our subconscious mind made us really horny for almost the entire hour. We were trying not to think about how horny we were, because it makes the time seem to pass faster.

gitarguy09 wrote:but your not allowed to cum

Sorry gitarguy09, but our subconscious mind allowed us to cum. Subconscious says that the deal is that we need permission to masturbate, but we don't need permission to cum. I don't think our subconscious mind is very interested in our cumming being controlled by anyone but our Masters. Subconscious also seems uncomfortable giving people control of us unless we've discussed it with our Mistress first.

Thanks for wanting to control us, but it seems that you don't currently have the authority to prevent us from cumming.

Anyway, we masturbated. We'll need permission again for the next time we want to masturbate. Anyone can give us permission or deny us permission at their leisure.

Our subconscious mind says it will take suggestions like what gitarguy09 wanted. However, we will not be required to do anything that our subconscious mind has no interest in enforcing. Also, our subconscious will reject anything that it isn't certain that our Mistress would allow.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby hypotoad » April 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

well have another shot at masterbaiting but you and your subconscieous must do the best they can to have multiple orgasms whether you are male or female (because it is possible with both just more difficult with one)
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 2nd, 2012, 11:33 pm

hypotoad wrote:well have another shot at masterbaiting but you and your subconscieous must do the best they can to have multiple orgasms

OK, we did it. We tried to have multiple orgasms, but they weren't very intense. It does seem to work, though. We have a technique to produce orgasmic sensations in parts of the body other than the genitals, but we aren't very good at it.

We didn't finish masturbating because we were distracted by our Mistress. I don't think subconscious will let us finish masturbating. It seems that he wants us to have permission again. I guess since we had some form of orgasm, subconscious feels that we don't need to cum. I think this is subconscious' way of applying the "no cumming" rule that gitarguy09 wanted from earlier.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Konton » April 3rd, 2012, 12:00 am

You have permission to masturbate and cum because it's been well over an hour since you were given he no cumming rule.
Konton
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 3rd, 2012, 1:27 am

Konton wrote:You have permission to masturbate and cum because it's been well over an hour since you were given he no cumming rule.

Thanks. We haven't been thinking about our sexuality because we got sidetracked by other things. Now that we're starting to wind down, we are getting horny again.

We'll save masturbation for later, as there was something else we wanted to do first.

EDIT: We decided to masturbate again, so our permission has been used up. If anyone is interested in giving or denying us permission to masturbate, feel free to keep responding.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » April 3rd, 2012, 9:49 am

Masturbate whenever you want, as many times as you, any way you want, wherever you want. Just so long as you think of unicorns farting rainbows the first time! :P
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » April 3rd, 2012, 1:14 pm

KIY wrote:Masturbate whenever you want, as many times as you, any way you want, wherever you want. Just so long as you think of unicorns farting rainbows the first time! :P

. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Unicorns Farting Rainbows COME on I like Unicorns.
Last edited by Tangy on April 9th, 2012, 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » April 3rd, 2012, 4:13 pm

KIY wrote:Masturbate whenever you want, as many times as you, any way you want, wherever you want. Just so long as you think of unicorns farting rainbows the first time! :P

The permission only works once. We aren't allowed to get multiple permissions simultaneously from the same person.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Konton » April 4th, 2012, 1:10 am

VeryGnawty wrote:

The permission only works once. We aren't allowed to get multiple permissions simultaneously from the same person.
Since it's been over 24 hours I do not kn ow if it qualifies or not for me to give permission. but if it does I grant it
Konton
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 8th, 2012, 1:30 am

We ran out of permissions.

Will anyone give us permission to masturbate?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby lams » April 8th, 2012, 2:32 am

i give you permission to masturbate.

what do you say then?
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 8th, 2012, 4:00 am

lams wrote:i give you permission to masturbate.

what do you say then?

Thank you. Thank you so much.

Our thanks is much deeper than before now that our subconscious has shown how serious it is about enforcing our need to have permission to masturbate. In fact, we think we'll post our feelings about needing permission to masturbate, as either subconscious or our Mistress will inevitably order us to talk about it at some point in time.

Needing permission to masturbate is humiliating. It's humiliating in multiple ways. The first way it's humiliating is that other people know we need permission to masturbate. The second way it is humiliating is knowing that other people can deny us. The third way it is humiliating is knowing that our sexuality is on someone else's time, because if we don't have permission then we have to wait until someone gives us permission.

Hm, ok, talking about all of that in itself feels humiliating.

I think we'll save your permission for later. Hopefully subconscious is at least still allowing us to collect permissions, although we get the feeling that he doesn't want us to be able to save more than one permission from any particular person.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Really need permission to masturbate

Postby VeryGnawty » April 9th, 2012, 6:08 pm

OK, our subconscious mind seriously hasn't been allowing us to masturbate. We ran out of permissions this morning. We haven't been very good slaves recently. Mistress revoked the permission she had given us, and she made us masturbate this morning so our remaining permission would be used up.

Subconscious hasn't even allowed us to ask for permission. We did get to masturbate earlier when one of our Masters told us to. Otherwise, our subconscious has been preventing us from being able to even get permission to masturbate. Subconscious wants us to know that he serves Mistress and not us.

Ok, yes, we understand. Mistress owns us. Mistress even owns our minds. Our subconscious will listen to Mistress before it listens to us. We feel better for admitting this.

I think subconscious will let us masturbate now, but he's still not giving us permission. We need permission to masturbate, and our Masters don't seem to be online now.

Will anyone give us permission to masturbate?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby DMStewart » April 9th, 2012, 7:27 pm

You may masturbate.
DMStewart

Re: Need Permission To Masturbate

Postby Tangy » April 9th, 2012, 9:11 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:We need permission to masturbate. We decided to post a thread here since our journal isn't getting many replies. Mistress said we would get more traffic in the public forum.

Our masters seem to be offline now, and our subconscious mind won't give us permission to masturbate.

Will anyone give us permission to masturbate? Please?

You are going Have to put on a pair of panties put on a wig look in the mirror while masturbating and tell yourself this is my Body Again Me alone No one Else Me, Myself, And I. no one Else Your Body.

You Know what? I changed my Mind, Master-bate All you want master in your pants Against the Counter at the Supermarket in YOUR car until you turn Blue in your face master bate Master-bate masturbate. :wink: this is not Tangy Ether you Summoned me Tateana Tangy Alternate Personality. Tangy could not do it So i Will
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » April 9th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Tangy wrote:
You Know what? I changed my Mind, Master-bate All you want master in your pants Against the Counter at the Supermarket in YOUR car until you turn Blue in your face master bate Master-bate masturbate. :wink: this is not Tangy Ether you Summoned me Tateana Tangy Alternate Personality. Tangy could not do it So i Will

We don't know if you're serious about having an alternate personality, but thank you very much for allowing me to masturbate.

Subconscious won't let us have more than one permission from any specific person. We appreciate your letting us masturbate at any time, but once we use your permission once we will have to get it from you again.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » April 10th, 2012, 12:44 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
Tangy wrote:

We don't know if you're serious about having an alternate personality, but thank you very much for allowing me to masturbate.

Subconscious won't let us have more than one permission from any specific person. We appreciate your letting us masturbate at any time, but once we use your permission once we will have to get it from you again.

Ok then here it is a second time
That's fine With me then Masturbate in your hand and eat it.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » April 10th, 2012, 4:38 pm

VeryGnawty, you have my permission to masturbate, so long as it is within an hour of reading this. Otherwise, you may ask again.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ztshp » April 11th, 2012, 10:03 pm

I forbid I forbid I forbid
ztshp
Regular
Regular

Postby Illpill » April 13th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Sure, take your time, make it a doozy.
Illpill

Postby ParanoidLord » April 14th, 2012, 9:27 pm

You can masturbate, but you have to deny yourself the orgasm for as long as possible.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » April 21st, 2012, 2:22 pm

I give you permission to masturbate. Do NOT cum
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby matthewj » April 28th, 2012, 7:41 pm

You keep using we and us. Why is that?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 28th, 2012, 11:24 pm

matthewj wrote:You keep using we and us. Why is that?

We have multiple personalities.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » April 29th, 2012, 10:01 am

What happens if someone gives some of them permission to masturbate, but not others?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » April 29th, 2012, 4:24 pm

KIY wrote:What happens if someone gives some of them permission to masturbate, but not others?

The personalities who don't have permission won't feel pleasure when we masturbate.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » April 29th, 2012, 4:28 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
KIY wrote:What happens if someone gives some of them permission to masturbate, but not others?

The personalities who don't have permission won't feel pleasure when we masturbate.

Okay, thanks.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » May 1st, 2012, 5:59 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
matthewj wrote:You keep using we and us. Why is that?

We have multiple personalities.

How many personalites are there?
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » May 2nd, 2012, 4:06 am

steelchastityboi wrote:
How many personalites are there?

Six, if you count our subconscious which also presents itself consciously as a personality.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby matthewj » May 8th, 2012, 9:26 pm

So, should I assume you're under Cal's Curse? Or maybe some other file? If it's not that one, could you tell me which one it is?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 8th, 2012, 11:26 pm

matthewj wrote:So, should I assume you're under Cal's Curse? Or maybe some other file? If it's not that one, could you tell me which one it is?

He not under a curse file he did this without using any files on this site.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » May 8th, 2012, 11:46 pm

matthewj wrote:So, should I assume you're under Cal's Curse? Or maybe some other file? If it's not that one, could you tell me which one it is?

It's a modified version of Cal's Curse. Some aspects have been changed. We don't have any audio for it, as we didn't edit anything. We use our own hypnosis technique to filter and change parts of files as we listen to them.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » May 9th, 2012, 1:40 am

I give you permission - During Even numbered minutes only. I deny you permission during Odd numbered minutes, as well denying you for 1 minute if you change the time on the clock you are using, or switch clocks. (Just to make sure you don't cheat by setting the clock back every minute, or switch between 2 clocks that are a minute apart) My permission is revoked when the time limit on the denial is hit, so you cant just wait the denial out.

Have fun!
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » May 9th, 2012, 6:10 am

boomsmee wrote:I give you permission - During Even numbered minutes only. I deny you permission during Odd numbered minutes, as well denying you for 1 minute if you change the time on the clock you are using, or switch clocks. (Just to make sure you don't cheat by setting the clock back every minute, or switch between 2 clocks that are a minute apart) My permission is revoked when the time limit on the denial is hit, so you cant just wait the denial out.

That's an interesting idea, but I think our subconscious only wants us to be able to get permission from our masters now. Our subconscious finds it really entertaining to not let us masturbate, so he stopped letting us get permission from people.

Actually, we are really horny right now. Our subconscious won't let us masturbate. He says it's more fun for him to watch us remain horny.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » May 9th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Too bad. I was going to give you, but not your subconscious, permission to masturbate. :twisted:
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » May 9th, 2012, 7:07 pm

KIY wrote:Too bad. I was going to give you, but not your subconscious, permission to masturbate. :twisted:

I give your subconscious permission to masturbate.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » May 9th, 2012, 11:01 pm

Tangy wrote:
I give your subconscious permission to masturbate.

I don't think our subconscious is under the effects of the curse. He rarely masturbates, anyway. He gets his kicks from dominating us, mostly.

He appreciates your gesture.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby steelchastityboi » May 10th, 2012, 12:13 am

I love how we are total opposites. You are asking to masturbate and I ask people to deny my orgasms.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » May 10th, 2012, 4:57 am

for those of you interested in torturing me and denying my orgasm my trigger is "orgasm denial time for you" . Once i get the trigger i cant cum for 24 hours.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cubes » May 10th, 2012, 8:54 pm

for those of you interested in torturing me and denying my orgasm my trigger is

uh oh, did you just trigger yourself?
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby boomsmee » May 11th, 2012, 1:33 am

hmm what would happen if someone set up a system to automatically email him the trigger every 12 hours?
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 11th, 2012, 4:53 am

He now has the trigger in his sig.file, so he may be triggering himself every time he browses the forums. 8O
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » May 12th, 2012, 1:18 am

I put the trigger there so if someone feels inclined to they can message me
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories