I AM NOT ABUSIVE!!!

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

I AM NOT ABUSIVE!!!

Postby outkast1728 » April 10th, 2012, 9:21 am

WHOEVER IS SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME NEEDS TO STOP!!!!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: I AM NOT ABUSIVE!!!

Postby Tangy » April 11th, 2012, 10:41 am

outkast1728 wrote::o WHOEVER IS SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME NEEDS TO STOP!!!!:o

:o Whats is this All About? :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » April 11th, 2012, 10:44 am

someone on the instant chat thing on the site keeps calling me an abusive tist, which I'm not.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Storms » April 13th, 2012, 8:45 am

What if someone wanted an abusive 'tist, say someone who had something you desperately wanted in return?
Storms
Regular
Regular

Postby Lord_Of_The_Unreal » April 13th, 2012, 10:24 pm

I don like what is being implied
Lord_Of_The_Unreal
Regular
Regular

Postby Storms » April 14th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Whats that? The irony of outkast painting himself as abusive by vehemently denying that he is?

There's various levels of abuse, I'm sure you would agree. Some might like the idea of being abused, without the actual abuse. There's playful abuse. Stir-fryed abuse, cajun abuse, abuse scampi, abuse cocktail, abuse and chips.

But yeah, there's all types here. If anything is really bad, I'm sure the moderators will moderate in proper moderation unless it would be an inappropriate abuse of their moderate power.
Storms
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » April 14th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Storms wrote:Whats that? The irony of outkast painting himself as abusive by vehemently denying that he is?

There's various levels of abuse, I'm sure you would agree. Some might like the idea of being abused, without the actual abuse. There's playful abuse. Stir-fryed abuse, cajun abuse, abuse scampi, abuse cocktail, abuse and chips.

But yeah, there's all types here. If anything is really bad, I'm sure the moderators will moderate in proper moderation unless it would be an inappropriate abuse of their moderate power.

Erm, I think the issue with the moderator thing is just how much stuff goes on outside WMM. These forums are totally public, so it's a bit dicey doing stuff out in the open like this. Hence the exchange of email addresses that goes on. The moderators can't really moderate Yahoo Chat, for instance. And the people at Yahoo wouldn't take hypnosis all that seriously, even if they did have people hired to watch peoples' private conversations.

So, yeah, I'm not going to comment on the whole 'abuse or not' thing, but, uh... just saying, what you're saying isn't necessarily... wise, I guess I would say. Ugh, there's just no polite way of saying that, is there...?

Sorry.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Storms » May 2nd, 2012, 12:00 pm

No offense taken. You don't know me.

I get there are really abusive hypnotist out there. A sicker part of me gets a bit of a kick reading about that messed up stuff they've tried to pull off when it inevitably makes it to the media. There's even a few juicy bit's in Erickson's wiki page. But you have to keep in mind, abuse and morality are very subjective.

Obviously when you're skirting the boundaries of the law, that's one thing, and when you're implanting a depraved craving for anal stimulation in your long time lover with the catch that they must never verbally ask for any kind of anal stimulation, that's another.

As for Outkast. I don't know what's going on. Perhaps he's thought a few steps ahead and his post is a veiled attempt to find subjects that want to be abused in some fashion. That's giving him the benefit of the doubt, otherwise he's just drawn that much more attention to the fact that someone really feels he's abusive.
Storms
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » May 3rd, 2012, 12:01 am

I've never received any abusive suggestions from Outkast, but I have received numerous and I mean numerous emails from people I've never spoken to before that are all ALL CAPS WARNINGS LIKE HOLY SHIT STAY AWAY FROM OUTKAST AAAAHHH!!!!!! One person gave me like three email addresses Outkast has used in the past and Outkast's full real name (allegedly) and another person was like "I COMMAND YOU NEVER TO OBEY ANY OF OUTKAST'S SUGGESTIONS!" and it was really kind of funny and just made me more curious about what Outkast's suggestions were since the only one he ever sent me was "Send me a reply to a second email address."

I never considered the reverse psychology angle, but I feel like if it was Outkast sending all those emails then he probably wouldn't have been planting suggestions for people to not obey him.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoCactus » May 3rd, 2012, 7:02 am

Interesting that those emails from anonymous users would be in a style that is usually frowned upon, therefore the message contained within would be more likely to be rejected and even rebelled against, increasing the chance of doing what you are told not to do. Then to angle the rejection in the right way, they say "do not think of pink elephants." Also, as a side note, in a trance setting, the brain does like to ignore the word 'not' as long as it is sparsely used, for the simple reason it's easier to do something, than not do it in a logical sense. Just my 2 cents. And as a disclosure, I do not know/never spoken to Outkast, and I have not received any pms in the style Jeshi mentions.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 9th, 2012, 2:40 pm

HypnoCactus wrote:Interesting that those emails from anonymous users would be in a style that is usually frowned upon, therefore the message contained within would be more likely to be rejected and even rebelled against, increasing the chance of doing what you are told not to do. Then to angle the rejection in the right way, they say "do not think of pink elephants." Also, as a side note, in a trance setting, the brain does like to ignore the word 'not' as long as it is sparsely used, for the simple reason it's easier to do something, than not do it in a logical sense. Just my 2 cents. And as a disclosure, I do not know/never spoken to Outkast, and I have not received any pms in the style Jeshi mentions.

Who was the last person you screamed at?
Answer_______..... .
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoCactus » May 10th, 2012, 7:44 am

Tangy wrote:Who was the last person you screamed at?
Answer_______..... .

I would guess my Mum, I was probably two at the time. I have what's known as a calm manner and self-control.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby rubbapig » May 12th, 2012, 6:08 pm

I joined this site about a month ago and outkast contacted me a few days later... spoken numerous times since and never thought of him as being abusive in any way.

Have felt comfortable enough in chatting to outkast to give him my trigger phrase and happily let him use it as and when he wishes. NOT expirienced any hint of anything that could consider as abusive.

Cant speak for anyone else, but my expiriences with outkast have been nothing but positive.
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby Lord_Of_The_Unreal » May 12th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Mr. Mosher(Outkast) is over stepping his bounds if he thinks that he is allowed to say who is and isnt the guys master and i Personally know this guy has another master and he is a good friend of mine.

Futher noted Mr. Mosher(Outkast) needs to learn to not use files and others triggers to hypnotize people in to being his as that will end hi m up on the http://hypnosisabuses.blogspot.com/ because of his damn tatics of forcing the jock life on unsuspecting people who just want a good time.

I am friend of his Masters and am horribly pissed that Mr. Mosher or Outkast keeps trying this shit over and over, i am putying out a waarning agianst all who dare come in contact with Mosher/Outkast be warnd he will fuck up your life he is DANGEROUS.

Warp My Mind Slaves and hypnosis be warned if you listen to the bubble or blank files you are at risk. The HYPNO*** HYPNO*** HYPNO***and your mind is bl*** now YOU ARE AT RISK

AVOID OUTKAST AT ALL COST
Lord_Of_The_Unreal
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 13th, 2012, 3:32 am

Lord_Of_The_Unreal wrote:Mr. Mosher(Outkast) is over stepping his bounds if he thinks that he is allowed to say who is and isnt the guys master and i Personally know this guy has another master and he is a good friend of mine.

Futher noted Mr. Mosher(Outkast) needs to learn to not use files and others triggers to hypnotize people in to being his as that will end hi m up on the http://hypnosisabuses.blogspot.com/ because of his damn tatics of forcing the jock life on unsuspecting people who just want a good time.

I am friend of his Masters and am horribly pissed that Mr. Mosher or Outkast keeps trying this shit over and over, i am putying out a waarning agianst all who dare come in contact with Mosher/Outkast be warnd he will fuck up your life he is DANGEROUS.

Warp My Mind Slaves and hypnosis be warned if you listen to the bubble or blank files you are at risk. The HYPNO*** HYPNO*** HYPNO***and your mind is bl*** now YOU ARE AT RISK

I am no jock by any Means I only listen to transformation files that would turn me into a child but outKast p do not know that your mind would reject anything it do no agree with and from my own experience listing to a file one time do not work that fast check the success thread

I am moving on to other horizons Happy trails.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » May 13th, 2012, 4:09 am

FUCK YOU LORD OF UNREAL YOU SLAVE STEALING SON OF A BITCH!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » May 13th, 2012, 11:50 am

...and this is how it all ends...

...best of luck to you, Mosher. You'll need it.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » May 13th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Lord_Of_The_Unreal wrote:Mr. Mosher(Outkast) is over stepping his bounds if he thinks that he is allowed to say who is and isnt the guys master and i Personally know this guy has another master and he is a good friend of mine.

If you're close friends with the guy who is apparently Outkast's master, why not just take this to his maser? "Hey, that Outkast guy you have hypnotic control over, he's doing X, Y, and Z to people. Maybe you could talk this over with him?" I feel like that would cause less drama than a public call-out on the forums.

I feel like finding people in the email slave topic and commanding them to listen to a specific file on WMM isn't exactly some crraaazzzyyy new territory for WMM. The email slave file even implies that people would do that. Is there anything going on that's more scandalous than just triggering people and telling them to listen to a jock file?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » May 14th, 2012, 11:26 pm

If anyone has evidence that outkast is abusing users send me a chat log or other evidence(here or email emg@warpmymind.com). Otherwise I consider this conversation dead and will kill the topic in 1 week.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Idle Chatter