Princess-Slut Update

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Princess-Slut Update

Postby gdrileyx » April 24th, 2012, 12:24 am

I have been posting alot of versions of the final version of my Princess-Slut file, so I thought I would explain what is going on with them.

I originally wrote the versions that are premium files for a clunky TTS. When I listened to it, I found it needed revision, and while working on the revisions, I kept making additions and expansions. The pay versions are the final version, with significant expansions and improvements over the premium files.

I recorded the final version in my best female voice, the raw version. Then I used software to raise the pitch a half an octave for the pitch version. These were initially released as three-part files, and when all three parts were done; I released the complete version that has all three parts in one file.

I am now working on the version I want to listen to, the pitched version with a soundtrack. Rather than have people pay $30 and maybe not like the soundtrack, I will release this version in two parts, for $15 each - so if you don't like the music, you don't have to buy the second part.

But I really think the music is great. It's like an opera in your head. I have clips from over 20 songs, and they all support the passage that they are used with. Some of the songs are: Brandy, Natural Woman, As Girls Go, I Feel Pretty, If I Was Your Woman, and other rock and soul tunes, as well as a bit of Cherokee chant and drum.

The first part of the file should be up tomorrow, and the second part in about a week.

Since I significantly rewrote the second half of the file, I will have to transcribe a final script, and then feed it to the TTS. So it will be at least a week until the TTS version is finished, probably closer to two weeks.[/i]
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Music Tracks

Postby gdrileyx » April 25th, 2012, 3:46 pm

Here are some of the music tracks on Princess-Slut with soundtrack:

Rebel, Rebel
Killing Me Softly
Natural Woman
Never Been to Me
As Girls Go
When a Man Loves a Woman
I Feel Pretty (West Side Story and Glee versions)
I Touch Myself
I am Woman
Good Girls Don't
Cortez the Killer
Brandy, You're a Fine Girl
If I Was Your Woman
Mirror of my Mind
I Fell In
White Boys (Hair)
Three Times a Lady
Suddenly I See
Love Shack (Glee)
Nights in White Satin (German)

I have listened to the file the past two nights, and the music works so good with the script, I totally tranced out.
Last edited by gdrileyx on May 12th, 2012, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

TTS Voice and Soundtrack Version

Postby gdrileyx » April 29th, 2012, 12:33 pm

I see that several people have bought Parts One and Two of the TTS voice version. I should have Part Three up later today. I have the whole script recorded and am editing it now.

Nobody has yet bought the soundtrack version. This is absolutely the best version. I listen to it every night. The soundtrack music makes the hyno-track work subliminally when I listen to the music. Then I find myself singing the music during the day, and reinforcing the file. It puts me into a really relaxed trance quickly, and ready to sleep when I run out of file to listen to. It's so good, I'm in no hurry to do the second half of the file. It's not a file to get off on, it's a full tank of fuel for your own female fantasies to get yourself off on.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby gdrileyx » May 12th, 2012, 1:12 am

I just finished making the second part of the file with soundtrack. It's late now, so I'll upload it tomorrow. This is a VERY powerful file, as the music makes the suggestions way stronger. I have been listening to part one for weeks. I find myself singing and humming the songs, and if I hear them on the radio, it reinforces the file. It took me waaaay more time to make than the price, but since I was making it for myself anyway....
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum