What File do you want done in Male Voice

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

What File do you want done in Male Voice

Postby gdrileyx » April 29th, 2012, 12:54 pm

I am a transwoman who generally makes files with my female voice. But I need to sell some files. So I am going to try one with my male voice, and see what happens.

What kind of file should I make with my male voice?

I don't want just your votes, I'd like to hear your opinions as well.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby gdrileyx » April 29th, 2012, 4:10 pm

I'm thinking maybe for a gay men, a file where a man makes them turn into a shemale, to please him better.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby gdrileyx » April 29th, 2012, 4:12 pm

The thing about doing a file for straight women, do women actually buy files here?
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » April 29th, 2012, 4:37 pm

I'd like more files for straight males, or ones which don't really have anything to do with sexual orientation.

I want one for turning into an emo/scene kid/teen! (At my age and body-type, you'd have to be really good to get it to work, or do anything, at all, so maybe I should have posted this as a challenge...?)

Anyway, that's what I want.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » April 29th, 2012, 11:20 pm

If you're trying to make money, then the best route is definitely a file in a woman's voice aimed at straight men. That's the biggest market. People looove dominatrixes.

On the internet in general, there could definitely be more files with male voices for gay men. Although WMM isn't lacking as much as other places. As a gay man myself, I'm biased towards this.

A huge gap in the hypnosis scene is files for women by women. If a woman wants to listen to erotic hypnosis, her only options for the most part are straight men who want to hypnotize them to have sex with the hypnotist/be enslaved. So that's something you could do with your woman voice. Hypnosis for lesbians is especially an area that is lacking. I'd be surprised if there's a single file on WMM specifically aimed at lesbians with a woman's voice.

I don't think using your man voice would really help you sell better though. People love woman hypnotists, they're always very popular. Just maybe not as much on WMM as other places.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby gdrileyx » April 30th, 2012, 11:24 am

Jeshi,

Thanks for your input. If I had a sexy female voice, I would definitely go after the straight male market. Unfortunately, my femme voice is passable at best, but my male voice is sexy to people who like male voices.

I could definitely do female-positive files in either voice, I just wonder if they would sell.

I have enough script from Princess-Slut to do a simple slut file about increasing desire to suck cock and get fucked, without the TG elements. A gay male version and a straight female version in male voice, to start with.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » April 30th, 2012, 12:26 pm

Jeshi wrote:If you're trying to make money, then the best route is definitely a file in a woman's voice aimed at straight men. That's the biggest market. People looove dominatrixes.

On the internet in general, there could definitely be more files with male voices for gay men. Although WMM isn't lacking as much as other places. As a gay man myself, I'm biased towards this.

A huge gap in the hypnosis scene is files for women by women. If a woman wants to listen to erotic hypnosis, her only options for the most part are straight men who want to hypnotize them to have sex with the hypnotist/be enslaved. So that's something you could do with your woman voice. Hypnosis for lesbians is especially an area that is lacking. I'd be surprised if there's a single file on WMM specifically aimed at lesbians with a woman's voice.

I don't think using your man voice would really help you sell better though. People love woman hypnotists, they're always very popular. Just maybe not as much on WMM as other places.

Since you Going Make A File Here is the one that comes to my mind

True hermaphroditism /Hermaphrodite
in humans differs from pseudohermaphroditism in which the person has both X and Y chromosomes (not to be confused with the normal XY chromosome of males), having both testicular and ovarian tissue, and having ambiguous-looking external genitalia. One possible pathophysiologic explanation of this rare phenomenon is a parthenogenetic division of a haploid ovum into two haploid ova. Upon fertilization of the two ova by two sperm cells (one carrying an X and the other carrying a Y chromosome), the two fertilized ova are then fused together resulting in a person having dual genitalial, gonadal and genetic sex.intersex conditions sometimes choose to live exclusively as one sex or the other, using clothing, social cues, genital surgery, and hormone replacement therapy to blend into the sex they identify with more closely. Some people who are intersex, such as some of those with androgen insensitivity syndrome, outwardly appear completely female or male already, without realizing they are intersex. Other kinds of intersex conditions are identified immediately at birth because those with the condition have a sexual organ larger than a clitoris and smaller than a penis. Intersex is thought by some to be caused by unusual sex hormones; the unusual hormones may be caused by an atypical set of sex chromosomes.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Except for The Voice

Postby Cunthead » January 2nd, 2013, 8:23 pm

I feel, Except for files that have The Voice, no file should have a male voice at all. And, actually, if The Voice files I have were not free, I would not even have them.
Cunthead

Re: What File do you want done in Male Voice

Postby Tangy » January 3rd, 2013, 8:08 am

gdrileyx wrote:I am a transwoman who generally makes files with my female voice. But I need to sell some files. So I am going to try one with my male voice, and see what happens.

What kind of file should I make with my male voice?

I don't want just your votes, I'd like to hear your opinions as well.
A good breast feeding File :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby swmnkdinthervr » January 3rd, 2013, 12:13 pm

An erotic file for straight women, generally women get very little attention here comparative to the guys.

Just my 2 cents....
swmnkdinthervr
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » January 4th, 2013, 7:19 am

I would like to have a file that would turn me in to a shemale with a full fuctioning(sp) penis and big breast,and a slim waist,so I could enjoy the best of both worlds, but nothing kinky or slutty or bondage or anything like that. Please
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges