Hypontism during BDSM sub space

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypontism during BDSM sub space

Postby para_amo » June 25th, 2012, 5:52 pm

So my Master used me today in a non-hypno way and after he was done he just went up and left me there, as is his right of course. I had a listening scheduled for a file straight after so I went into it still being in the frame of mind of the sub.

I started listening to the file and, I think out of habit, every time the hypno voice said something during the induction (not the body) I started answering with a yes Sir, yes Sir, yes Sir. The result was that it took me probably no more than a couple of minutes to go into a very deep trance: My eyes rolled all the way back in my head, my limbs heavy as a rock and all my undivided attention on the voice. It was amazing, and it happened so fast.

So here were two things that I did differently in this session.
1st. Right before listening to the file I had just come out of a session where I was being given orders and made to obey and I was still in that submissive frame of mind.
2nd. I answered in my mind with a yes Sir to anything the file said and wham! insta-trance.

What I'd like to ask you guys is, has anyone noticed going into a trance to be easier during a BDSM session? Do subs out there find it easier to go into a trance if they imagine the voice in the file to be their Master while reacting and answering as though it really was the Master? Is anyone double lucky to have a Master that is also their hypnotist? Im pretty sure that would be the most incredible experience ever and if you could share your experience I would be very grateful.

And finally a little ad for myself just cause I have you reading :P Im a very good looking 24 year old latino sub with a gym-tonned body who is very obedient and intelligent, if you are a good Master and also a hypnotist, please I beg you to contact me.

Thats all, please all comments are welcome!
para_amo

Postby para_amo » June 25th, 2012, 6:30 pm

In case you're curious as to what the file I was listening to and what the results after this session were, here's the thread..thought the whole experience was a bit too long for the one post.
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=59180#59180
para_amo

Postby MasterRhonin » July 20th, 2012, 8:15 am

Sex is a great way to invoke a trance. Some studies show that the brain goes into a similar state to hypnosis while having sex, and I personally have tested it on three different women (all going under in as little as 5 minutes) And it works both ways as well (i'm just glad they didnt try it on me XD) I'm not surprised.
MasterRhonin

Return to General Hypnosis