Little Miss Squidgy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Little Miss Squidgy

Postby sissy_maid_susan » July 14th, 2012, 3:14 am

Well this morning i cut up all my male underwear, this leaves me with only my girly thongs and panties. i actually nearly went a day without wearing women's underwear but thinking that i had beaten my hypno training/curse listened to the pantie file again. Well, it came back twice as strong and back i was in my panties, pantiehoes and bra. That was yesterday and having listened again got up this morning put my feminine underwear back on and later could not stop myself from cutting my male under pants up. i knew if i just throw them away then like last time i would fish them out of the bin so part of me has made sure that i can never wear them again. This just leaves me with the women's underwear that i cannot help be wear.
I feel myself being dragged into being a sissy, the feel of my bra is a constant reminder and how can i even think of looking at a women in a sexual way being dressed as a sissy. i keep on fighting the battle against my hypno curse but i know that i am slipping more and more into being a cock sucking sissy.
sissy_maid_susan

Coming from a sissy maid huh?

Postby Plaat » July 14th, 2012, 11:20 pm

You can always buy more you know, There's no law sissies can't buy male underwear just as you could buy your panties. But based on your handle, you not being dragged, as the files say, just give in and enjoy it.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum