E-mail Slave Exchange Project- Emails go here.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

E-mail Slave Exchange Project- Emails go here.

Postby JackTheWriter » August 9th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Let me start off by saying that this will not be like all the other email slave threads. With most of them someone starts up a thread asking for slaves and while a bunch of people post their emails, the original poster usually only sends a few emails out and for whatever reason(perhaps he/she found a permanent slave or got bored of sending emails) leaves the rest of the people who reply hanging without receiving any email files at all. On the other side of the coin, it is also very common for someone to send an email file to a person that posted their email address in one of these threads and even though he/she put a lot of thought and effort into creating the email file, the master doesn't ever hear back from the slave.

I have been on both sides of the fence as I'm an avid listener to the e-mail slave file and have posted my address and have also sent out several email files to other slaves with only a few responses. What I am proposing here is an exchange system where everyone who posts their email address here must also send email files to other slaves. Here are a few rules/requirements to make this project run smoothly.

-You must be willing/able to be both a master and a slave to post your email address here.

-You must be willing/able to have multiple masters to post your email address here(If a master orders you to forsake all other masters then please be courteous and make a post telling others that you are dropping out of the project so no one wastes their time creating an email file for you)

-You must be willing to make a report of what you were commanded to do in a separate thread in the Success Stories forum here on WMM.

-You do not have to send a file back to anyone who has sent a file to you if you do not want to. This is sort of a pay it forward type system where when someone gives it will eventually come back to them from a different source.

The third one is very important because that is how I am going to be able to keep a tally of how many times a person has been a slave or a master. Each person who posts their email address will receive a stock email file from me with instructions to post a report in a thread that I will be creating every time they receive a file from another member of this project(there will be other commands in my first file to everyone including posting your interests and limits if you haven't already done so in your first report). In each report they will write the username of the master that commanded them and every action that they carried out because of that file. This will not only give some interesting reading material to the other members of the project and make the slave into a bit of an exhibitionist here on the forums, but it will also show who is being active in the project. Each week I will review the public reports and post a list with each members name and how many times he/she has been a master and how many times he/she has been a slave. These lists will be cumulative. Only email files that have been reported will count towards a persons tally. When choosing someone to send an email file to, priority should go to those who have a higher master to slave ratio to make it even and fair.

This is going to be an ambitious project and I hope that others will want to participate because I won't be able to do this alone. If you have any ideas on how to make this work better please let me know. The last thing I want to add before I post my own email address is that if you join and decide later that you don't want to do this anymore, please tell us here so people don't waste time sending you unwanted emails. Likewise, if I ever get tired of creating the lists each week I will let you all know so that either the project can be shut down or someone else can take over. Nothing is more frustrating in my eyes than to be left hanging waiting for other people to contact you and not knowing that they decided not to play with you anymore.
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby JackTheWriter » August 9th, 2012, 7:40 pm

My email address is jackthewriter78@gmail.com
JackTheWriter
Regular
Regular

Postby slavejennak » August 10th, 2012, 4:12 pm

slavejennak@yahoo.com
slavejennak

Postby lmaojkjk » August 10th, 2012, 10:22 pm

This looks very interesting. I want to see how this turns out before I post my email however, though it's not Very hard to find mine. :D but the whole organization seems perfect. Can't seem to find a flaw in it :)
lmaojkjk
Regular
Regular

Postby Dmitriy_sw » August 11th, 2012, 3:39 pm

this is very interesting dmitriy_sw@yahoo.com
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby ERW » August 12th, 2012, 6:33 am

erwin1986@ymail.com
ERW
Regular
Regular

Postby quakes » August 12th, 2012, 6:10 pm

danni.duck@hotmail.co.uk i give it a try :)
quakes

Postby coyote28 » August 14th, 2012, 2:25 am

Heres my Email... Crossdressing.sissy@yahoo.com Ohhhhh, I'm a fun one to play with. :)
coyote28

Postby bigmicah » August 17th, 2012, 8:10 am

bigdaddypimp55@yahoo.com

28/m

No Furry
bigmicah
Regular
Regular

Postby lilsissybaby » August 18th, 2012, 8:47 am

sounds good,

lilbaby@gmx.com

27/m
lilsissybaby

Postby Rob21 » February 1st, 2013, 1:38 pm

great idea

butkicker21@yahoo.com
Rob21

Postby sissyslutjessica97 » February 17th, 2013, 2:35 am

My email is Sissyslutjessica97@yahoo.com
sissyslutjessica97

Postby tomtom-phs » February 17th, 2013, 6:39 pm

:D

Male
widower

Have protections
Have seconds to accept suggestion,but if not rejected immediately then command is set and accepted.

some fem ok
no baby please
no incontenance please

tomtom_phs@yahoo.com

:oops:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby JessiGirlHypno » February 18th, 2013, 12:10 am

22/F/Straight

Looking for pretty much anything that isn't dangerous or illegal, except pictures or scat. I can't promise the trigger will work on everything, but if you can get me to do it, i'm ok with it.

JessiGirlHypno@aol.com

I won't be sending out emails myself AT FIRST, but I will start sending them soon.
JessiGirlHypno

Postby JessiGirlHypno » February 18th, 2013, 6:04 pm

I have only four real hard limits, i don't want to give out any identifying information beyond my first name, which means phone numbers, my "personal" email, not my hypnosis one, my pictures, my address, or anything else like that, i don't want to endanger myself or
break the law in any serious way, and no scat or vomit. Anything else, if you can get me to do it, go ahead, i WANT to be tricked into breaking my normal limits. I'm into quite a few fetishes, incest, hypnosis, diapers/wetting, lactation/cowgirls, exhibitionism
JessiGirlHypno

email

Postby lonewolfwp » February 23rd, 2013, 1:13 pm

lone_wolf_wp@yahoo.com
lonewolfwp

Postby svenslave27 » February 25th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Emailslave ready to obey - svenslave27@yahoo.com
svenslave27

Postby tomtom-phs » February 25th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Initially i chose three people from this forum fand sent general, first round email slave emails. One came back as undeliverable so I chose another person to make it three once more. Of these three, two never responded. The third responded and I sent a couple more such emails of a more specific nature which she seemed to accept. When asked about returning the favor she did not respond, and it seems from lack of further response that she is no longer interested in persuing this with me. Has anyone had better luck with this project? Never did get confirmation emails, or whatever they were supposed to be from the one who started this thread.
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby DrFier » March 12th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Seems from the original post that what you need is more masters. Would it be ok if I sent some emails without accepting any?
DrFier

Postby tomtom-phs » March 14th, 2013, 11:51 am

Certainly
Please be aware that i am not looking for an OWNER unless it is a Local RL Mistress.

8)
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoslave1000 » March 14th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Sounds like fun.

mzd95@yahoo.com

Limits are no public
hypnoslave1000

Postby sletje_anna » March 15th, 2013, 2:20 pm

i'd love to become a slave....

m/39/married/few limits/real life changes OK

email: sletje_anna@hotmail.nl

interested in:
- wetting (bed, clothes, public, private, work)
- diapers
- feminization (wear wifes panties, bra, stocking)
- feminization (buying my own underwear without knowing it)
- sisyfication
- having to obey every woman on command

listend to: like a good girl, email slave, wet echo, miss saffron slave trigger (youtube)

no real live exp so far.....

no experience with sending emails but certainly interested in trying out (hope people don't mind if I borrow some idea's of what I receive)
sletje_anna

Return to Meeting Grounds